The Four Seasons Hotel Dalian is looking for Revenue Manager who shares a passion for excellence and who infuse enthusiasm into everything they do.
We hire motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways. We encourage and expect all of our employees to behave consistently in a manner which demonstrates:
Join our team
- Commitment to supportive teamwork and open communication
- Responsibility for ongoing enhancement of their skills and performance
- Recognition of personal accountability for their own actions and the outcomes of those actions
- An understanding of the effect of their behavior on our guests, their fellow employees and the reputation of the Company
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us."
Four Seasons Hotel Dalian provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.Key Responsibilities
Preferred Skill and Qualification
- Responsible for the overall management of the Reservations Department and Revenue Management activities of the hotel to achieve budgeted goals; understanding and applying the principles of occupancy and rate to achieve maximum yield.
- Control rooms and rate availability in accordance with established guidelines to maximize occupancy and revenue.
- Coordinate group inventory and allocations with the Director of Sales and/or Director of Marketing, develop and implement policies and procedures pertaining to the revenue management of reservations function.
- Operate and manage a Property Management System and monitor Delphi Marketing Management System.
- Produce / Analyze the following reports and recommend/implement appropriate action to maximize revenue: Daily/Weekly Occupancy and revenue Forecasts, Monthly Market Segment Forecast, Booking Pace by Segment, Red Date Analysis, Rooms Inventory Report with Group Displacement, Arrival/Departure Patterns, Phaser Report, RateView Reports, Rate Resistance/Turnaway Report, Suite Inventory Forecast, Month End Suite Analysis, Booking Source Analysis, Pivot Table Reports, Data Mining.
- Produce and publish a monthly analysis/report summarizing the month end reservations activity.
- Establish and/or manage the following: Published, Package and Negotiated Rate Strategy Tiers, Segment Ceilings based on historical and current demand, incentive plans/program for Reservations agents and managers, Rate/Yield Strategy Worksheet, Rate/Yield Strategy within PMS, Front Desk Upsell program, Front Desk Perfect Fill Program.
- Maintain favorable working relationships among employees to promote maximum morale, productivity and efficiency.
- Display a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times in all dealing with guests and employees.
- Participate/Conduct/Attend scheduled departmental and Administrative meetings as requested; Yield, Forecast, Department, Pre-Con’s, Board of Operations, Sales and Marketing and Annual Revenue Management Conferences.
- Comply with Four Seasons standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and planning committee.
- Comply with Four Seasons Category One and Two Work Rules and standards of conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Bachelor and above education background.
- At least 3 years work experience in international hotel chain on the similar position.
- Excellent reading, writing & oral proficiency in the English language.
- Comprehensive computer and analytical skills.
- Superior guest service and salesmanship skills.
- Revenue/Yield Management skills and experience.
- Ability to manage multi tasks and improve efficiency and productivity.
- Mandarin speaking is a must and work authorization in China is required.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
The management level for this position is:
The Location for this position is: