Room Service Busser
Beverly Wilshire a Four Seasons Hotel
The Beverly Wilshire a Four Seasons Hotel is looking for a Busser in In Room Dining who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do. This position has the opportunity to shape employee experience by providing exceptional knowledge and service in support of our world-renowned hotels. The Busser reports to the F&B Outlet Manager. Work authorization for the location is required.
Join Our Team
Located at the intersection of Wilshire and Rodeo, an international cast of personalities comes together amid urban buzz, Hollywood glamour and a sophisticated California vibe. Experience CUT, Wolfgang Puck's, and become part of a iconic hotel of the Four Seasons Portfolio.
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion for providing above and beyond guest experiences.
Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
The Busser serves guests needs by assisting the In Room Dining Service Server in delivering food, tray table removal and completing guest requests. Works quickly in high-pressure environment and ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Clear, clean and set-up room service tray tables, chairs, linens, china, glass and silver for service in an unobtrusive manner according to Four Seasons Standards to ensure superior service; ensure that guest corridors and service landings are free from tray tables and debris. (40%)
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests. (10%)
- Stock linens, china, glass, silver, and food items for service; assist in preparation of smaller items such as toast, soup, or beverages. (10%)
- Breakdown, clean and set-up tray tables and Room Service side stations. (10%)
- Assist with delivery of food items to guest rooms. (10%)
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact. (10%)
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors. (100%)
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for individuals who have ability to accurately read food tickets and communicate orders with the kitchen and servers. Previous experience of 1 year desired. Applicants are required to have high analytical and organizational skills. Speaking, writing and reading English is required. This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work different shifts and some weekends.
What to Expect: You Will…
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Have access to a robust benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- Be recognized for excellence
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview. ******
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf