Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998… come and find out why! Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is seeking a Security Manager
with experience providing exceptional service standards. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.Join a diverse and talented team in Harbor East Baltimore
Hugging the shoreline, with unmatched views across the water, Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore offers a chic, resort-like getaway in the heart of Harbor East, the city’s hippest new district. Walk to great restaurant and shops and local attractions. Referred to as “the crown jewel of Harbor East” the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore has 256 guest rooms including 45 suites. The role of the Security ManagerResponsibilities:
This list is not all –inclusive and should only be used as an overview of all actual responsibility.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Develop, update and enforce hotel safety and security standards and policies.
- Interview, select, review and counsel security officers to maintain order throughout the hotel.
- Train new employees according to all corporate specifications, including documentation.
- Assign duties and schedule staff, balancing needs of hotel and productivity standards. Monitor staff activity and coach subordinate performance.
- Watch for suspicious persons entering, exiting or loitering around building. Conduct walk through observations of entire hotel.
- Promote safe work practices. Ensure compliance with OSHA standards and preventative measures.
- Assist in develop and administration of safety programs. Develop, revise, and advise key personnel of emergency procedures.
- Investigate accidents, thefts, property loss, and unlawful activities. Document details and advise management. Track departmental safety records and document medically treated and non-treated emergencies.
- Coordinate and monitor for efficiency safety and security related programs for overall hotel, including lost and found process, auditing of issuance of hotel keys, chemical, CPR, and Fire Preparedness training, Manager on Duty schedules, evacuation drills, etc.
- Compile and distribute departmental reports, such as property loss correspondence. Read incoming correspondence and disseminate pertinent information to staff members.
- Organize and conduct departmental safety committee meetings. Attend and participate in other required meetings.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore employees enjoy:
- Minimum two years of security experience in a hotel environment required.
- Luxury hotel experience preferred.
- Strong ability to prioritize, organize, and manage competing priorities.
- Possess well-developed leadership and problem solving skills.
- Be able to make quick decisions, work in a fast paced and diverse work environment.
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Competitive Salary & Wages
- Excellent Training & Development
- Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee’s Uniforms
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
Work authorization in the United States required.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf