The Four Seasons Hotel Chicago is looking for a Security Officer
The Security Officer forms part of the Security Team who is responsible for providing a safe and secure environment in which guests can relax and/or conduct business. This department establishes, promotes and maintains the Hotel’s security and property protection. The Security Team is available 24-hours a day. The Security Officer actively participates in the day-to-day security operations of the property to ensure the safety and security of all guests, personnel and property.
We are looking for individuals who are skilled problem solvers with a high attention to detail. The Security Officer position involves a large amount of contact with guests, local law enforcement and other authorities and excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills are required. As this position is physical in nature candidates must be able to stand for up to 8hrs per shift and lift up to 50lbs.
Previous Security experience in a luxury hotel setting is preferred.Responsibilities
Job duties include but are not limited to
- Participate in Pre-Shift meetings for daily updates and continuous knowledge.
- Perform bag checks for employees or vendors occasionally and as needed.
- Patrol the interior and exterior of the hotel, residence and office space.
- Investigate crimes and accidents occurring in the hotel and create incident reports of guest and employee accidents and incidents.
Join our Team
- Assist in handling of unusual guest or employee problems, such as, but not limited to noise complaints, disorderly conduct, theft, power failures etc.
- The ability to assist the Security Supervisors and Director of Security with responsibility to ensure the protection of guests, patrons and associates: their property, hotel property, building and grounds. Enforce hotel rules, regulations, and policies.
- Provide assistance on ground level entrances to ensure smooth pedestrian and vehicular traffic while promoting a welcoming and helpful environment.
Work on a team that is built around adaptability & flexibility, service passion, professionalism, ethic for work integrity, communication, and teamwork. Four Seasons Hotel Chicago has received the Forbes Five star award for 23 years in a row and the coveted AAA Five diamond aware for 27 years and is honored to be ranked as one of TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the United States. We are located steps away from the famed Magnificent Mile, glamorous North Michigan Avenue shopping and minutes from the city’s business and financial center. We offer 345 elegant guest rooms and suites; a top rated American Restaurant and Bar, Adorn; and a luxury spa.What to Expect:
Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to staff levels that are in keeping with our extraordinary staff-to-guest ratios. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
- Complimentary stays at Four Seasons worldwide (subject to availability)
- Free employee meals prepared by the culinary team
- Complimentary dry cleaning of employee uniforms
- A robust benefit plan, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) and paid time off.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf