Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts offers hospitality professionals an opportunity to pursue a lifelong, rewarding career potentially spanning the globe. Attitude counts as much as skill at Four Seasons, so we hire motivated, highly driven people whom we train to perform to the best of their abilities in an environment that encourages them to flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success for all—including the company—and rewards it in many different ways.
Since re-opening in 2019 after a full renovation, Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens has redefined the luxury hotel market in Greece and the Eastern Mediterranean. Named Greece’s Leading Luxury Hotel in 2022 at the World Travel Awards, this stylish Athens Riviera icon dazzles all who visit with her rich heritage and serene setting overlooking the Aegean Sea.Job Title:
Tennis Retail AttendantDepartment:
Recreation Reports to:
Recreation Manager Scope and purpose of the position:
Coordinate member and guest tennis reservations, execute retail sales, handle POS transactions and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle member and guest tennis reservations in accordance with the established reservations policies and in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Handle all member and guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with club and resort services.
- Assist Members and Guests with Sports Shop merchandise sales with the goal to exceed customer expectations and to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Handle all member and guest POS transactions in accordance with established Four Seasons accounting procedures.
- Maintain cash bank in accordance with established Four Seasons accounting procedures.
- Assist in the continuing effort to maintain the high quality of presentation in the Seasons Sports Shop by frequently rearranging merchandise and cleaning as necessary.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Maintain cleanliness of all courts and Tennis Lounge throughout each shift ensure that equipment is clean and well maintained. This includes lighting and music levels that must be correctly set and maintained.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Assist with quarterly inventory count as required by the Recreation Manager / Supervisor
- Ensure accuracy of billing in comparison to court reservations.
Staff at Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens offer unrivalled service to an interesting and diverse clientele of local and international guests, including many repeaters. The Hotel features 303 keys, seven eclectic food and beverage outlets, plus luxury amenities including private pools, three private beaches, water sports, a tennis academy, and a Hippocrates-inspired spa.
Working at Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens means joining a forward-thinking and fun-loving team who work together to exceed guest expectations.
When employed in Four Seasons Astir Palace, you will enjoy our Employee benefits, which include:
If you meet our requirements, please do not hesitate to submit your application and your CV to this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Employee Meals;
- Uniform & Laundry;
- Bus Transportation to/from Elliniko;
- Monthly Employee Recognition Program;
- Opportunities for Global Travel through Task Forces and Transfers;
- Employee Travel Program (after completing six months with the company, you are eligible for complimentary nights in Four Seasons properties worldwide).