Tennis Retail AttendantDepartment:
Recreation Reports to:
Recreation Manager Scope and purpose of the position:
Coordinate member and guest tennis reservations, execute retail sales, handle POS transactions and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle member and guest tennis reservations in accordance with the established reservations policies and in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Handle all member and guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve customer complaints; assist customers in all inquiries in connection with club and resort services.
- Assist Members and Guests with Sports Shop merchandise sales with the goal to exceed customer expectations and to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Handle all member and guest POS transactions in accordance with established Four Seasons accounting procedures.
- Maintain cash bank in accordance with established Four Seasons accounting procedures.
- Assist in the continuing effort to maintain the high quality of presentation in the Seasons Sports Shop by frequently rearranging merchandise and cleaning as necessary.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Maintain cleanliness of all courts and Tennis Lounge throughout each shift ensure that equipment is clean and well maintained. This includes lighting and music levels that must be correctly set and maintained.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Assist with quarterly inventory count as required by the Recreation Manager / Supervisor
- Ensure accuracy of billing in comparison to court reservations.