Located in the heart of the Back Bay, Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston’s glass skyscraper soars above the city as the third tallest building in Boston. The Hotel’s 215 spacious guest rooms and suites feature floor-to-ceiling windows with views across the city. Other amenities include The Wellness Floor, a five-star urban spa destination; chic restaurants including brunch hotspot One+One; Trifecta, the stunning restaurant and cocktail lounge featuring Boston’s best cocktails and delicious New England fare; and more than 10,000 square feet of dedicated meeting and event space. One Dalton is also home to 160 beautifully designed private residences that boasts unobstructed views of the city, Charles River, Boston Harbor and out to the Berkshire Mountains and shores of Cape Cod.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzq78MIkT2s&t=3s The Opportunity:
Looking for an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team and work in one of Boston's most luxurious hotels? Look no further than the Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street Boston!
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about hospitality to join our Sales teams as a Travel Industry Sales Manager!Basic Purpose:
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the ideal candidate is experienced in Leisure Sales and based on property. Join our team of dedicated employees that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. We are looking for a manager with solid selling and interpersonal skills who demonstrates energy and commitment to meet and exceed individual and team goals while having an equal passion for excellence. This position requires a high degree of independent judgment and discretion in decision-making with minimal supervision. Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Sales Philosophy: Aggressive in pursuing lead opportunities
- Creativity in connecting with decision makers
- Motivated by goal achievement
- Can-do attitude
- Promote and sell to assigned market in defined geographic region (Northeast preferred).
- Develop accounts (new and existing) by mapping specific business and buying tendencies.
- Maintain organized and professional plan for correspondence and follow up.
- Generate hotel/resort awareness through direct phone sales; direct sales calls, trade shows and networking for Retail and Wholesale segments.
Who We Look For:
- Work closely with sales and marketing team to solicit travel and create business development plans independently.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills, acute attention to detail, proven negotiation skills, strong organizational and time management skills and proven record with positive relationships amongst worldwide sales teams and clients alike.
- Conduct tours of property while informing of all hotel/resort services available, entertain customers on property, during site inspections, pre-planning trips, and program operation when appropriate.
- Work closely with Reservations Department to plan detailed itineraries and preferences to exceed guest and travel agent expectation.
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
At the Four Seasons, we pride ourselves on offering a supportive and inclusive work environment, where our employees are valued and appreciated for their hard work and dedication. As a member of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest in the hospitality industry, providing our guests with exceptional service and creating unforgettable experiences.
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career in hospitality, and are passionate about delivering exceptional service to our guests, we'd love to hear from you.Knowledge and Skills:
- 3-5 years of luxury hotel experience sales preferred
- Working computer skills and knowledge including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Delphi and Opera
Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered. Some Benefits Four Season Employees enjoy:
- FREE Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for you and your eligible dependents, after 30 days
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the Employee Travel program
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs, as well as in-house training workshop for all employees.
- Complimentary Life insurance
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
We look forward to receiving your application!
******Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - https://eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf