Description du poste
*** This position can be located in McLean, VA; Dallas, TX or Memphis, TN ***
The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
As an Email & Mobile Marketing Analyst, you will be the Champion of Possibility for transactional and marketing campaigns that will drive engagement and grow customer loyalty for all Hilton brands. We are looking for an enthusiastic, curious, technologist, and innovative team member with a dream to think beyond the day-to-day and envision what could be! You will work closely with the Transactional, Technology, and larger Marketing teams to develop, test, and execute transactional campaigns in the email channel.
More specifically, you will:
- Build, segment, target, track, test, and deploy personalized campaigns using a large Email Service Provider (ESP).
- Develop and utilize HTML/CSS and email marketing best practices to create and code templates and interactive experiences for email.
- Develop strong partnerships with outside vendors, internal constituents, other departments, to support open communication and ensure goals remain aligned.
- Support the creative solution improvement of design, process, or technical challenges related to email and mobile projects.
- Execute the directives of the organization’s mission, goals, and objectives, as well as demonstrate self-motivation, open communication, and the ability to work in a group dynamic.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Extremely proactive and highly organized individual who can handle their workload to meet deadlines and quality expectations across multiple, complex projects and issues, while also thriving in a close-knit team environment that relies on open communication to fuel improvements and collaboration.
- Strong problem prevention, solving, and resolution skills from both analytical and conceptual opportunities.
- Dynamic problem solver who can resolve issues efficiently and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism, and integrity
- Ability to deliver a high quality of work, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent project coordination and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to conceptualize and communicate highly detailed technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Passionate about the email industry and motivated to learn more with a desire to influence and drive improvements across the team (white papers, case studies, Knowledgebase share sessions).
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Proficient in at least two of the following languages: HTML, CSS, XSLT
- Experience with email editing software (Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, JSON
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree or comparable technical field, or work experience that demonstrates comparable technical abilities required
- Graduate's Degree
- Beneficial working knowledge of GIT (SourceTree), Postman, JIRA.
- Understanding mobile marketing is advantageous
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.