An Assistant Director of Revenue Management is responsible for assisting the Director in monitoring, managing and maintaining group and transient inventories to ensure the most effective and efficient balance between demand and availability in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.What will I be doing?
As the Assistant Director of Revenue Management, you would be responsible for assisting the Director in monitoring, managing and maintaining group and transient inventories to ensure the most effective and efficient balance between demand and availability in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Assist in managing and maintaining group and transient inventory controls including, but not limited to, room accommodation and rate inventory controls, roll-in controls, group inventory and cut-off dates, implementation of blackout dates, maintaining demand information and managing sellout strategies in partnership with Front Office
- Partner with Reservations to ensure efficient management of daily group inventory to maximize inventory and profitability
- Develop, monitor and adjust sales and pricing strategies
- Participate in competitive and demand analyses
- Assist in forecasting, reviewing all competitive shops, reviewing demand, convention and city event calendars, maintaining data on competitor products and maintaining historical data on events and performance
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Assist in daily department management and participate in and facilitate meetings
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!**The salary range for this role is $80-85K+ based on experience*