Description du poste
Hilton’s Commercial Services organization is comprised of team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton’s “commercial engine” and are key to Hilton’s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through these valuable partnerships by offering our members and customers the ability to engage with Hilton outside of stay activity. These partnerships continue to drive member acquisition, loyalty and retention by offering our members the ability to earn and burn points in a variety of ways.
As the Manager, Commercial Capabilities Loyalty Partnerships, you will be responsible for managing external and internal partnerships from the Customer Loyalty Platform viewpoint, working with multiple groups and departments, engaging and collaborating with IT, Partner and business partners. Main responsibilities will be comprised of intake, assessment, testing, execution and organization of new partner onboarding, partner updates, and continued partner enhancements. Additional responsibilities include non-travel and financial partnership management and loyalty platform support. This requires pre and post production support for any partner related enhancement requests, daily support for the batch and API processes, monitoring of daily partner batch and API activity, assisting key partners with values associated with individual partnerships and providing feedback on standard methodologies and key successes with partnership processes.
More specifically, you will:
- Work directly with Partners, Business Stakeholders and IT partners on new partner related Enhancement requests in addition to existing partner enhancements
- Support key partners when onboarding or decommissioning travel, non-travel or financial partners to determine the best transactional path
- Weekly monitoring of partner activity (batch files received, and response sent, API’s) to ensure all processes are working appropriately between the partner and ICF/Hilton
- Solving partner issues as they relate to the loyalty platform and coordinate with Platform Support on resolution and timeline
- Responsible for coordinating IP updates for ICF or partners, changes in processes (batch layouts, API’s updates), issues with partner authentication, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining all partner related SOP’s, batch layout and partner API related documents, and all partner onboarding materials.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Experience in supporting and enhancing MarTech platforms
- Experience with developing high-level to detailed requirements, and writing use cases/user stories from the requirements
- Experience with conducting root cause analysis, documenting the results, and communicating to partners
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and communication skills
- Experience working with software vendors on a day to day support basis
- Self-starter who is able to manage multiple efforts with little supervision
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of experience in problem resolution, including identifying root cause, scope and scale of issues
- Five (5) years of experience working through system enhancements through the system development life cycle from gathering requirements, supporting IT during build, to UAT, to post-deployment support
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- One (1) year of experience in Marketing or IT-related field
- Strong Database and SQL knowledge experience
- Exposure to cloud platforms, technologies, and processing environments
- Experience in hospitality, travel, or technology industries
- Effective research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Previous work with Vendors, Hilton IT, and Integration partners in supporting MarTech platforms
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Autres offres suggérées
- Cook INew Orleans, LA, United States
- Director Group OptimizationBaltimore, MD, United States
- Controller - FranchiseSouth Bend, IN, United States
- Line Cook - NEW HIRES can earn a hiring bonus, up to $400!Durango, CO, United States
- Recreational AttendantLas Vegas, NV, United States