Description du poste
The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.
What will I be doing?
As a Manager, Content Development at Hilton, you will lead a team of Content Developers. You will be an integral part of the marketing content team ensuring that content solutions are developed with operational efficiency and effective channel distribution in mind.
More specifically, you will:
- Be a subject matter expert for digital content management and publishing capabilities.
- Collaborate with team members across the Marketing, Customer, and Technology organizations to translate marketing objectives and ensure content solutions are developed in a system-agnostic manner.
- Identify workflow changes to drive new work management methodologies, discover efficiencies, systems, people, and processes across the enterprise.
- Lead others through the project-specific work plans that include impact analysis, milestones, resource identification, and working with management on work allocation. Will identify the training needs of the content developers and drive understanding.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong advocate that communicates effectively across teams, strengthening relationships and can translate to others how content systems, structure, and workflow impact work. Ability to build influence and a strong network within a matrixed organization.
- Experience with designing requirements of how to evolve our CMS and content model expertise, including the ability to quickly understand content artifacts (i.e. mapping system to frontend, templates for content entry, etc.)
- Ability to mentor, delegate work, train and develop team members
- Strong project management capability and ability to manage multiple time-sensitive assignments simultaneously in an iterative work environment.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years of Content Experience
- Three (3) years of supervisory experience
- Power-user of Content Management Systems (CMS)
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in a related field
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.