An Activities Coordinator is responsible for coordinating, promoting and facilitating beach, pool & club membership activities and programs in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.What will I be doing?
As an Activities Coordinator, you are responsible for coordinating, promoting and facilitating beach, pool & club membership activities and programs in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Coordinate, promote and facilitate all activities and programs for the beach & pool area
- Perform receptionist duties including, but not limited to, answering telephones, taking and relaying messages, processing and recording financial transactions, scheduling appointments and stocking and maintaining supplies, as needed
- Responsible for the area and that the services provided to guests are in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner. Monitor entire cleaning operations for the cleanliness of the beach and pool area.
- Ensure proper procedure of guests and club member’s beach and pool access, including wristbands, towels and accommodation, recording guest’s last name, room and guest count. Communicate required assistance from beach & pool staff.
- Responsible to interact with the Hotel’s guests, visitors and team members, in order to deal with their needs and any other situation that may arise, always working towards the hotel’s best interest.
- Conduct guest activities in the areas. Give support to the coordination, organization and development of any special activity offered to the Club Members.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area in accordance with federal, state, local and company standards
- Assist in monitoring facility use to ensure guest safety
- Perform general duties, as needed
An Activities Coordinator serving Hilton Brand Hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
- Bilingual: English & Spanish
- Computer knowledge
- Schedule flexibility
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Previous customer service experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!