Accepts all purchased products into the hotel, verifying accuracy of delivery to purchase orders. Maintains storeroom in accordance with standards and rotates stock accordingly. Issues and delivers items to departments in accordance with the requisition policies and procedures. Conducts Inventories.What will I be doing?
What are we looking for?
- Enters all non-edible merchandise into the computer, noting the received status shortages and all other required information so all merchandise is accounted for. Prepares all outgoing records.
- Notifies person responsible for ordering merchandise when shipment arrives or if the shipment fails to arrive so that any discrepancies can be resolved. Signs, dates and time stamps all invoices on the respective receiving sheet, ensuring times are correctly identified.
- Checks each item on the invoice against the applicable hotel document, weighing, counting, verifying prices on each item and checking these against specifications to verify accuracy of delivery.
- Assists in the daily operation of the food storeroom, properly stores and rotates all stock so that all items are fresh; involves transportation of heavy goods.
- Fill requisitions to authorize outlets so all stock will be complete at each outlet and advises supervisor of items that are low or out-of-stock so that they can be reordered.
- Assists in conducting month-end inventories.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!