Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics
Description du poste
The Analytics team serves as internal consultants to key functions across the business, including Hilton’s brands, development, customer, marketing, digital, revenue, and sales organizations with specialized support for the executive leadership team. The team is fully integrated within the business functions to ensure close partnerships and to more effectively measure and drive company performance consisting of domain professionals who serve as strategic advisors to key partners.
What will I be doing?
The Analytics organization serves as internal consultants to key functions across the business with specialized support for the executive leadership team. The teams consist of both embedded subject matter authorities, who serve as strategic advisors to key partners, and technical specialists. The organization is fully coordinated within the business functions in order to ensure close partnerships and more effectively measure and drive company performance.
Working with in Digital Analytics, you will be supporting the Customer Experience organization, providing day-to-day tactical support and strategic analysis to help them create and optimize Hilton’s digital guest experiences, particularly for our Groups, Meetings & Events and B2B teams.
More specifically, you will:
- Deliver analysis to answer business questions and outline impacts
- Use data to tell comprehensive and compelling narratives to a variety of audiences and decision-makers
- Build standard reporting, dashboards, and metrics so that everybody is speaking the same language
- Help customer experience teams develop success metrics through analytical guidance and data
- Deliver measurement recommendations and technical specifications for digital analytics tracking
- Support Digital Analytics team in linking digital insights to broader impacts across the enterprise
- Support Customer Experience in improving digital product adoption via analysis and testing
- Partner with teams across the enterprise, specifically within Analytics and the digital space, to understand and support initiatives
- Present data insights and digital performance to business partners across the organization
- Develop expertise within digital customer experience
- Learn new tools as needed and emphasize continuous improvement
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to analyze data and develop insights and to create a narrative
- Ability to effectively communicate data insights and analyses to business stakeholders
- Curiosity and passion to develop proactive insights into digital customer experience
- Exhibit a “can-do” demeanor with a passion for getting things done at the speed of business to consistently meet deadlines
- Familiarity with technical requirements of digital analytics tagging and tracking
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ambiguous, and changing business environment
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Three (3) years of professional experience
- Two (2) years of Analytics experience
- One (1) year of experience in report and dashboard creation
- One (1) year working with a web analytics platform, including tracking and debugging (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical subject area
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Three (3) years of Analytics experience
- One (1) years deep experience working with Adobe Analytics
- Experience with at least one coding language/query tool: SQL, Hive, Alteryx, R, SAS, Pyt
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.