***This role can be located in Dallas, TX, or be Remote***
The Revenue Management Consolidated Center (RMCC) offers owned, managed, and franchise hotels world-class revenue management talent and tools. The team is responsible for helping hotels consistently grow market share and outperform our competitors.What will I be doing?
Do you love developing relationships and using analytics to advise your clients? If so, you should consider a career in Revenue Management (RM) at Hilton. As the Senior Analyst, Revenue Support, you will combine business and technical skills to apply revenue, sales, and market share data (STR) using Tableau, MicroStrategy, Microsoft Excel, and SQL to develop reports, analyses, and form views about the business that will support the strategy and decision-making within the RMCC.
You will be committed to effectively engaging and developing positive collaborations with members of the RMCC Team and enterprise in order to understand their needs, share information on business trends, and identify business opportunities. In addition, you will lead and deliver on ad-hoc requests from senior leadership, including in depth analysis for time critical topics.
More specifically, you will:
What are we looking for?
- Apply revenue, sales, and market share data (STR) using SQL, Excel, and R to develop reports, analyses, and form views about the business that will support the strategy and decision making within the RMCC.
- Proactively engage and develop relationships with members of the RMCC team and enterprise in order to understand their needs, share information on business trends, and identify business opportunities.
- Handle and deliver on ad-hoc requests from senior leadership including in depth analysis for time critical topics.
- Lead projects from inception to rollout by gathering technical requirements, providing timely status updates, and holding team members accountable.
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Ability to solve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism, and integrity
- Consistent track record of effective multi-tasking in a dynamic team environment
- Provide or coordinate the support of business processes using corporate systems. This includes the explanation and utilization of reporting results.
- Develop new reports and tools to drive efficiency, improve reporting metrics and business processes
- Lead reporting requests and provide updates to help senior management better understand the key drivers and opportunities for the future
- Build and structure PowerPoint presentations to provide leadership with detailed information in a concise manner
- Must have the ability to work effectively both independently and within a team
- Outstanding critical thinking, analytical, and modeling skills are crucial
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Three (3) years of experience in an analytical role
- One (1) year of Full Service Revenue Management Experience
- Experience with SQL Server
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, and/or MicroStrategy or similar tools
What is it like working for Hilton?
- Bachelor’s Degree with coursework in Business Administration or Hospitality
- 3 years of programming experience with VBA, VB.NET, Python, R, SQL, and business analytics experience with Microsoft SQL, Excel, or similar programs.
- 3 years of experience with Hospitality technology systems, including GRO or IDeaS, OnQ Forecast Management, OnQ Rate & Inventory
- 1 year of server-based database development and hotel or hospitality experience in Sales, Revenue Management, Catering, or Meeting services.
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton
: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands
. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits
such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive
environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog
to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off, and our travel discount. The salary for this role varies by applicable and specialized experience and location (Colorado & New York City applicants: Please click here
for additional information).