The historic and newly renovated Martinique New York on Broadway, Curio Collection by Hilton is looking for their next Senior Sales Manager to join the Sales and Marketing Department. The hotel is Located in Manhattan’s Koreatown, our hotel is one of the Historic Hotels of America. The Empire State Building, Macy's Herald Square, Madison Square Garden, and Penn Station are all within a 5-minute walk.
The ideal candidate would have 2-3 years of sales manager experience in a full-service hotel, have knowledge of the New York leisure sales market and have a passion for hospitality.
Website: Martinique New York on Broadway, Curio Collection by Hilton What are the benefits of working for Hilton?*
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Go Hilton travel program: 100 nights of discounted travel
- Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount!
- Maternity and parental leave, including 12 weeks of paid leave for birthing parents and four weeks of paid leave for eligible Team Members, including partners and adoptive parents
- Debt-Free Education: Team Members will have access to a wide variety of educational credentials through our partnership with Guild Education, including: college degrees and professional certifications
- Flexible shifts and days off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family, including Telemedicine and at-home care via AmazonCare
- Mental health resources including free counseling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K plan and company match to help save for your retirement
**Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employmentWhat will I be doing?
Serves as the hotel representative to prospective clients and customers who need to rent rooms, meeting space, food and beverage service, etc. Responds to sales inquiries, initiates new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential clients, entertains clients, conducts site visits and answers questions, determines rates, prepares proposals, negotiates contracts, services accounts and analyzes lost business for the hotel/s. Develops sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals. Works with various departments to ensure requested services are provided to customers.What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Salary Range $85,000-$95,000