Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach
is looking for a Turndown Attendant
to join the Housekeeping
This luxurious oceanfront retreat offers a world of style, service and connection with globally inspired architecture and design. The hotel has 290 rooms with an expansive pool terrace with private cabanas, a 6th
floor fitness center, a tranquil boutique Spa, over 10,000 square feet of meeting space, and 5 food and beverage outlets. This includes a restaurant, pool side grill, cocktail lounge, marketplace, and in-room dining.
Want to learn more? Hotel Website , Instagram , Facebook What will I be doing?
- Classification: Part-Time
- Shift: Various – must be available to weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
As a Turndown Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning and stocking guest rooms and providing turndown service in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Provide turndown service to include, but not limited to, partially removing and storing bedcover, fulfilling specified guest preferences (i.e. filling ice bucket, etc.) and replenishing amenities, linens and supplies
- Clean and stock guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, cleaning bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters and floor surfaces
- Change bed linens
- Dust furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges and shelves
- Replenish amenities, linens and supplies in guest room
- Vacuum and empty trash
- Conduct visual room inspection upon completion
- Dispose of trash and recyclables in accordance with the hotel's green guidelines
- Perform Room Attendant and other Housekeeping services, as requested
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!The Benefits
– Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
*Please note, benefits may vary depending on the classification status of the position.
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)