Hosco Talent Search on behalf of a 5* Hospitality Group in Saudi Arabia
À propos du poste
• Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
• Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area. Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
• Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
• Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items.
• Make beds and fold terry. Clean bathrooms.
• Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
• Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order. Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
• Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings. Vacuum carpets and performs floor care duties (e.g., in guest rooms and hallway).
• Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; properly store flammable materials.
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language. Support team to reach common goals.
• Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance and in excess of 25 pounds with assistance.
• Ability to push and pull a loaded housekeeping cart and other work-related equipment over sloping and uneven surfaces.
• Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period across an entire work shift. Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Nombre de postes: 10
$5000 + Accommodation
Excellent salary, Paid over-time, Housing (not shared), 12 month renewable contract, Transport, Education for children, Flight tickets, 22 days holiday, 9 public holidays, Performance bonus and Premium Medical Insurance
• Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
• 2 years’ experience in the same position.
All candidates must be able to speak conversational English
Langue requise: Anglais.
hosco Talent Search is a division of Hospitality Connection (hosco).
hosco Talent Search provides hospitality employers with a distinctive and highly efficient placement service for young talents in the industry. With a team composed of recruitment experts, hosco assists companies in the recruitment efforts of both interns, graduates and alumni.