Hosco is looking for a Finance & Administration Intern based in Barcelona, Spain!
A unique chance to join one of the most exciting startups in Europe disrupting the recruiting space in one of the fastest growing industries.
Hosco is the world's leading hospitality network bringing together the industry's top players and the best hospitality talents into one place. Do you want to take ownership of your future? And do you share Hosco’s values? Then read on to see exactly how you could help to make hospitality an exciting journey for our audiences!
You and Your Role:
Our goal at Hosco is to make hospitality an exciting journey for everyone, from our clients, to our members and for ourselves! As a Finance/Admin Intern you would be collaborating with the Commercial Team, People team and the Finance team. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from a group of great professionals by having the following main responsibilities:
Assisting commercial cash collection strategy
- Contacting clients via email to chase outstanding invoices
- Main contact person for invoices derived to the legal team. Monitoring of open case files and their pertaining payments
- Responsible for Invoice management
- Verifying, modifying, and sending of commercial team invoices
- Posting incoming payments in corresponding invoice systems
- Managing invoicing mailbox
- Main contact person for incoming queries regarding invoices
- Responsible for filling out client vendor forms
- Manage and organize the office supplies
- Make sure the office is a great space to work and make sure our teams have what they need
Assist the People team with:
- Administrative tasks related to onboarding, social benefits and flexible compensation plan (ticket restaurant, health insurance).
- Updating of employee data in our HR Management System
Assist our Finance Manager in completing payment and control of expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of a young and international team
- Team initiatives and events
- Flexible working from home policy
- Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday
- Flexible public holidays
- Coffee and snacks available at the office
- You are studying finance, accounting, business management or any or related field in a university/ business school (don’t forget you will need to provide an internship agreement)
- You can commit to an internship of 6 months, ideally full time (39 hours per week)
- You are highly organized with good attention to detail
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English and Spanish
- You are engaging, enjoy problem solving and can prioritize and work autonomously
- You are living in Barcelona or are happy to relocate here
- You are excited about working for a startup
Langues requises: Anglais et Espagnol.
Hosco empowers the hospitality industry by connecting, inspiring, and providing opportunities to all its professionals around the world. It has become the best partner to its members throughout their careers in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Founded in 2011 by hospitality experts, Olivier Bracard (CEO) and Carl Julien (COO), Hosco currently connects hundreds of thousands of hospitality professionals with thousands of world-class companies. Furthermore, it has partnered with top hospitality schools around the world offering an ever-growing pool of the world’s best talent.