Description du poste
Hosco is the leading professional network for the global travel and tourism industry.
We strive to support millions of people in succeeding in their career with the best access to amazing jobs, advice, networking and learning opportunities. We are changing how people hire and get hired in Hospitality with data, technology and unique industry expertise.
Hosco is adopted by thousands of leading employers in travel and tourism to recruit the best professionals and is an exclusive partner to hundreds of universities
About the department:
Our Industry Relations team is in charge of all relations with employers at hosco. Employers can be any business unit or corporate account directly linked with the hospitality industry. We currently support the recruitment of 7’000+ leading hotels, restaurants and other travel-related businesses across Europe and the Middle East and our ambition is to empower many more to build great teams!
We are looking for a Sales Manager / Account Executive to act as the liaison between our potential clients and hosco. Your role will be to develop new relationships with potential partners of hosco and manage the entire Sales funnel accordingly. You will create new partnerships through both inbound management and outbound efforts and will be supported by our CRM (Salesforce) and team of market research and SDRs.
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable sourcing new sales opportunities, cold calling potential clients, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing new deals every week.
The ideal candidate should be ambitious, self-motivated, attracted to the world of travel and tourism and passionate about sales!
Some of the responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Identify key target clients (and decision makers) in your assigned territory/market
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up via Sales Development team and personal outbound cold calls and emails as required
- Organise a proper agenda for online demos and sales trips
- Lead optimal follow-ups and the overall negotiation process
- Effectively manage deal closer process and handle client objections effectively
- Contribute to the overall sales strategy of assigned market and commercial division
- Contribute to an inspiring team environment with an open communication focused culture
- Work towards weekly/monthly/quarterly goals (KPIs) and take necessary ownership
- Motivate and mentor colleagues, applying best practices that are aligned to hosco culture and values
- Source active internal team and external client feedback to contribute to overall improvement of hosco and hosco technology
- Bringing a good mood and enthusiasm to the rest of the team!
- Minimum of 2+ years experience working in sales ideally within the world of Small and Medium-size businesses
- Proven influencing, negotiation and deal closure skills with a variety of mid to senior level stakeholders
- Experience working with KPIs and an in depth knowledge of how to monitor and work towards performance metrics
- The tenacity, resilience and creative thinking to identify and secure new business.
- You are passionate about sales!
- You are fluent (native or near native level) in English and Italian/Spanish/Portuguese
- You want to produce tangible results, proven experience working with and exceeding targets
- You are engaging, enjoy problem solving and can prioritize and work autonomously
- You have a high level of communication and are a strong leader
- You are eligible to work in the EU
- Temps plein
- Barcelona, Espagne
- Espagnol facultatif, Italien facultatif, Anglais
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
- Autres avantages
- Perks of Working at Hosco: - Fun and ambitious working environment - International office with colleagues from all over the world - Flexible working hours - Flexible public holidays - Flexible working from home policy If you have the skills, experience, and passion to join Hosco, we would like to hear from you! !
Hosco empowers the hospitality industry by connecting, inspiring, and providing opportunities to all its professionals around the world. It has become the best partner to its members throughout their careers in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Founded in 2011 by hospitality experts, Olivier Bracard (CEO) and Carl Julien (COO), Hosco currently connects hundreds of thousands of hospitality professionals with thousands of world-class companies. Furthermore, it has partnered with top hospitality schools around the world offering an ever-growing pool of the world’s best talent.