À propos du poste
To get a clear overview what positions are offered as a trainee, we have created a list of the departments within the Rooms Division. Please be reminded that this information serves as a guide. During the first day at the hotel, the welcome day, you will have an interview with your divisional leader. After this interview the divisional leader will decide in which department you would develop your skills best. While taking your profile into account, the divisional leader will place you in a department where you will have a great impact. Furthermore, you will have opportunities for lateral service which gives you the change to develop your talents in other departments.
· Assist guests to find their way in our town making reservations of all kinds (restaurants, spa, hairdresser, rentals, transportation, tours, shows, events, etc.)
· Assist guests finding their luggage that has been lost in the airport.
· Send and receive packages, letters, personal belongings, flowers and others.
· Assist guests in recommendations, suggestions on what to do in town (sightseeing tours, old-town walks, beach promenades, shopping rounds, cultural visits, etc.).
· Planning and booking trips, flights, hotels around the country and outside.
· Indicate directions within the property and services in their rooms.
- GUEST SERVICES:
· First contact with the guest and the hotel, so need to be an impressive warm welcome.
· Assist all guests with their luggage upon arrival and pick up on departure.
· Arrange transportation in and out.
· Organize in-room deliveries, gifts, welcome letters and other requests.
· Take group bag pulls.
· Storage personal belongings safely.
· Follow-up with guests requests and give a fond farewell to each and every guest.
· The pearl of the Hotel Arts. Where luxury meets and exceed the expectation of the guests.
· HKP duties: inspect rooms; look after their minibars, control cleanliness and engineer tasks.
· Butler assistance to each guest staying in the apartments.
· Personal concierge tasks.
- GUEST RELATIONS:
· Engage guests in the lobby, interact, identify needs and solve demands.
· Back office duties to plan, highlight and control VIP stays.
· Organize amenities for VIPS, oversee hotel operations around them.
· Escort guests to where they need.
· Help Front Desk when rooming guests.
- FRONT DESK:
· Check guests in and out, using opera system.
· Fulfil guests needs trying even to exceed their expectations, and deal with guests’ complaints.
· Basic concierge assistance and information about the hotel facilities.
· Plan and organize group arrivals.
· Do payments, assist in cash advances, and check guest folio.
· Set, keep and break down daily food presentations.
· Thoroughly take care of all guests when relaxing in the executive lounge.
· Help serving and offer assistance when guests are eating or drinking.
· Scoring guests to their rooms after the check in process and explain all the room facilities.
· After the 2nd month: concierge assistance.
· After the 3rd month: personalized check in and check out.
· Inspect and maintain cleanliness of guest rooms and common areas.
· Make check lists of inspected rooms.
· Monthly inventories of in-room amenities and attrezzo.
· Help HKP manager in daily pop up duties, projects and last minute requests.