À propos du poste
The restaurant MAMA MAKAN and its bar are the place to go for an authentic Indonesian all-day-dining experience. Together with the entire team, our #mamaloves taking guests on a culinary journey to Indonesia, experiencing the original dishes reminiscent to the menus on the walls of cafés in Jakarta.
MAMA MAKAN is looking for a passionate Chef de Partie!
What Mama seeks:
‘Cooking with love provides food for the soul’ is what Mama says. She is looking for a passionate Chef de Partie who adds some flavor to the culinary restaurant experience. Someone who loves Indonesian food and everything that revolves around food. The Chef de Partie is a leader and a team player. Someone that cooks for MAMA MAKAN guests like looking at home for his/her own guests.
• Confidence, energy, creativity and cleverness;
• A motivated team player with hands-on mentality, who likes to supervise the team while being able to teach and join in preparing all of our traditional Indonesian dishes, with Mama’s twist;
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm and pro-activism;
• Eager to learn, not afraid of suggesting alternative menu items for the department;
• A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges.
What Mama has got to offer?
• An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
• 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets;
• A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
• Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
• Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
• 25 Vacation days
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
• To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
• Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
• Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
• International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
• Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
• A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues; from e-learning to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
• An International team of over 15 different nationalities
• Focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshops and classroom trainings
À propos de vous
#mamaloves you, because…
• You love Indonesian cuisine and are familiar with its ingredients and different styles;
• You have 2+ years’ experience working in an Indonesian kitchen as a Demi or Chef de Partie;
• You have a degree in Culinary Arts / Food Production, or equivalent on-the-job training;
• You have good language and communication skills in English, and preferably in Bahasa as well;
• You know all about HACCP;
• You have a flexible schedule, not minding working in evenings, weekends and/or holidays;
• You are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).