Demi chef de partie
À propos du poste
The restaurant MAMA MAKAN and its bar are the place to go for an authentic Indonesian all-day-dining experience. Together with the entire team, our #mamaloves taking guests on a culinary journey to Indonesia, experiencing the original dishes reminiscent to the menus on the walls of cafés in Jakarta.
MAMA MAKAN is looking for a passionate Demi Chef de Partie!
What Mama seeks:
‘There is no sincerer love than the love of food’ is what Mama says. She is looking for a passionate Demi Chef de Partie who adds some flavor to the culinary restaurant experience. Someone who is a natural junior leader and someone who loves food and everything that revolves around food. The Demi Chef de Partie is a true team player. Someone that cooks for guests like looking at home for his/her own guests.
• Confidence, energy and cleverness;
• A team player with a hands-on mentality who loves preparing the tastiest dishes;
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm and pro-activism;
• Eager to learn, not afraid of new and different flavors;
• A problem-solver who likes to take on challenges.
What Mama has to offer?
• An entry to the Hyatt Family, a place where we care for people so they can be their best;
• 12 free nights at Hyatt hotels globally every year and 20% Discounts at our F&B outlets;
• A guest experience in your own city with a complimentary overnight stay, cocktails & dinner for two;
• Travel Allowance, starting from a 5 kilometers travel distance from the hotel.
• Uniform provided and laundry is taken care of in house.
• 25 Vacation days
“Our purpose is to care for people so they can be their best – and we believe wellbeing is the ultimate realization of our purpose”
• To support our colleagues mental wellbeing we provide access to “Headspace App” for all employees, free of charge as Hyatt's wellbeing assessment tool "Hyatt Well-Check"
• Social Activities; Team building outings, Sports/wellbeing activities
• Hotel gym access
“Careers at Hyatt don’t have to follow a traditional career ladder or path with one pace and following only one direction. Rather, they can be customized and adapted based an employee’s individual circumstances and take the form of a career lattice”
• International working experience with future international transfer happily facilitated.
• Personal development plan, in order to reach your full potential.
• A wide range of development tools through the Hyatt Learning platform for all colleagues; from e-learning to classroom sessions, Hyatt provides different solutions, depending on how you learn best (example: Excel courses, Leadership series etc.).
“Inclusion and diversity are at the core of our purpose and we are deeply involved in actions that create a culture of opportunity for all”
• An International team of over 15 different nationalities
• Focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion within our team. Through employee support groups (HyPride & Women@Hyatt), workshops and classroom trainings
À propos de vous
#mamaloves you, because…
• You have 2 years+ experience as a Commis or Demi Chef de Partie, ideally at a Hotel;
• You have a diploma in Culinary Arts / Food Production, or equivalent on-the-job training;
• You have good language and communication skills in English, and preferably in Dutch as well;
• You have creativity, motivation and a hands-on mentality;
• You know all about HACCP;
• You have an international state of mind;
• You have a flexible schedule and you do not mind working in evenings, weekends and/or holidays;
• You are legally allowed to work in the Netherlands, holding an EU/EEA passport or a valid work permit for the country (we do not assist with Visa / permit applications).
The restaurant MAMA MAKAN and its bar are located inside the Hyatt Regency Amsterdam. The hotel features 211 guestrooms, including 13 suites on the beautiful Sarphatistraat in Amsterdam East. A place designed around the power of meaningful connections; a place for dynamic interactions.
Do you like what you read? Please send us your CV and all the reasons why #mamaloves YOU!
Located in the centre of Amsterdam and bordering the city’s trendy and exciting east neighbourhood, Hyatt Regency Amsterdam connects business with pleasure, and city with nature. An urban oasis, just minutes from Amsterdam’s iconic sites.
Spacious Rooms: 211 modern, well-appointed guestrooms including 15 suites with scenic views and club level spaces available.
Spaces that connect: Over 517 sq m of dynamic meeting and events spaces that make every get-together an energising and memorable experience.
Indonesian Delights: Inspired by the strong roots that bind Holland and Indonesia, on-site restaurant and bar Mama Makan offers refreshing Indonesian flavors in food and drink.
Convenient Location: Adjacent to hip East Amsterdam and set in the city’s cultural garden, steps from shops, restaurants, bars, attractions and business.
Peace of Mind: Hit the treadmill in the fully equipped 24 hour fitness centre or take running outdoors to the nearby Oosterpark.