United Arab Emirates, Abu DhabiHotel:
Abu Dhabi (AUHHA), King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud Street,, 4171Job number:
116061Share: Apply Click here if you think this job is inappropriate.
We are a people powered business. So, we’re looking for a Talent Resourcing Specialist who under the guidance of the Director of Human Resources ensures that the Hotel Recruitment is operated to ensure maximum efficiency. Interact and cooperate with hotel departments to provide services and support. A little taste of your day-to-day
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
What we need from you
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment process including preparation of advertisements, create & development of job descriptions, selection of qualified applicants and reference checks.
- To conduct exit interviews and to create statistics accordingly
- To assist in developing recruitment strategies and to oversee the efficient and timely hiring of all colleagues. To ensure the systems (e-career) are appropriate and procedures are followed.
- To participate in the interviewing process whenever HR is required as a representative by conducting the behavioral interview part, to facilitate the assessments and to close the interview process in providing an offer letter or a regret letter.
- To ensure a smooth communication between all concerned HR colleagues and to coordinate with the HR officer/HR Coordinator, Learning & Quality Manager and the Accommodation Manager/Supervisor the arrival, accommodation, medical etc. of the new employees.
- To ensure that the new colleague will be provided with an outstanding on-boarding experience.
- Monitor the workforce and to ensure that the manning is in line with the budget.
- To search for suitable candidates with required qualifications in accordance with the related positions, job description, profile and the approved hiring justification form.
- To book and coordinate the repatriation flights (point of hire – Abu Dhabi – point of hire)
- General employee relations
What you can expect from us
- Minimum of 2-3 years background in Talent Resourcing and Recruitment position within the Human Resources Department in the Middle East. Knowledge of the UAE Labour Law will be an added advantage.
- Must speak fluent English
- Other languages may be preferred
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts and some of the best training in the business.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate difference and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our myWellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
As the world’s first and most global luxury hotel brand, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts has pioneered international travel since the 1940s, we are passionate about sharing our renowned international know-how and cultural wisdom in truly impressive surroundings. We all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental®️ brand and to be part of the brand you will have a thirst for travel, passion for culture and appreciation for diversity. We create inspiring experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. If you’d like to embrace a world of opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.