Ce poste n'est plus disponible, mais il y a plus de Réception offres d'emploi
La Cantine Du Faubourg
À propos du poste
01) Greet incoming guests/customers warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact and escort them to assigned dining area; present menus; announce waiter's name and assist with any immediate question that the guests may have.
02) Use visual cues to seat guests in the dining area depending on their preference.
Inform guests of current promotions and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff.
03) Answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service.
04) Manage the flow of guests, provide accurate wait times to incoming guests if appropriate, and have proper communication with management regarding guests and seating.
05) Protect establishments and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol control policies.
Nombre de postes: 2
If Requested Provided by the Company and package will be adjusted accordingly
Ability to provide top-notch customer service in a fast-paced environment.
A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with all restaurant staff.
Does high-quality work while unsupervised.
Able to work in a standing position for long periods.
Langue requise: Anglais. Français, Italien, Portugais et Espagnol sont un plus
Bienvenue to our Hospitality group page to find job opportunities in our venues.
We are a private company whose strength evolves around creating the right conditions for people to provide the best service to guests while feeling fulfilled and confident in their work.
We care about our staff and have at heart to create a healthy environment that values people's humanity.
We offer a great work environment where you are encouraged to better understand the brand and its venues, so that we can grow together.
LA CANTINE DU FAUBOURG
MADELEINE ET MARCEL