Chef de partie - Borgo San Jacopo
À propos du poste
Lungarno Collection is pleased to share the opportunity for a talented Chef de partie to join the team of the starred restaurant, Borgo San Jacopo.
Our research is aimed at professionals with the innate ability to be impeccable “hosts”, to offer excellent service, combining spontaneity and energy.
Looking out over the River Arno, Ristorante Borgo San Jacopo (1 Michelin star) offers guests the ultimate fine dining experience with unforgettable views of the Ponte Vecchio. Our chef Claudio Mengoni brings his philosophy of true, authentic cooking with ingredients which stand out for their uncompromising creativity and rigour. He melds together flavours, colours and forms to create memorable dishes with a distinctive taste.
À propos de vous
• Previous experience of at least 6 months by a starred restaurant
• Competence, professionalism, flexibility and teamwork skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong focus on service quality
• Willingness to work shifts, Monday to Sunday
We also require passion, enthusiasm, customer orientation, a good attitude with a smile, desire to grow professionally and an interior desire and elegance matching the exterior one.
Benefit Lungarno Collection:
• Dedicated Staff and Family & Friends rates for stays at the company’s properties
• Discount for the SPA
• Welfare plan AON
• Annual incentive plan
• Staff celebrations
• Free entrance to Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
• Discounts for rates in the LHW and GHA Discovery circuit
A distinctive presence on the Italian hospitality scene, Lungarno Collection has luxury addresses in the most desirable districts of Florence and Rome. The brand Lungarno Collection was launched in 1995 as a hotel management company owned by the Ferragamo family. Each hotel has its own personality, drawing inspiration from urban culture, history and style to create highly personal experiences highlighted by elegance, striking design and attentive service.
The Lungarno Collection includes:
- Hotel Lungarno with Borgo San Jacopo Restaurant (1 Michelin Star) - Florence;
- Hotel Continentale with La Terrazza Lounge Bar - Florence;
- Gallery Hotel Art, with The Fusion Bar & Restaurant – Florence;
- Portrait Firenze with the Caffé dell’Oro – Florence;
- Portrait Roma – Rome.