Lungarno Collection is pleased to share the opportunity for a talented Breakfast cook to be part of the Hotel Lungarno team. Our research is aimed at professionals with the innate ability to be impeccable “hosts”, to offer excellent service, combining spontaneity and energy.
50 years since its first inauguration, Hotel Lungarno has been completely renewed and reopened its doors after six months of renovation. Without sacrificing its charm, the blue, white and leather found in its lobby reflect the style of an elegant boat swaying on the Arno with the Ponte Vecchio as its backdrop. Our living room suspended over the river provides space for private rendezvous only steps away from the Borgo San Jacopo 1 Star Michelin restaurant, where you can experience masterful, world class gastronomy right in the heart of Florence.
• Previous experience of at least 2 years in the same position
• Competence, professionalism, flexibility and teamwork skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong focus on service quality
• Willingness to work shifts, Monday to Sunday
We also require passion, enthusiasm, customer orientation, a good attitude with a smile, desire to grow professionally and an interior desire and elegance matching the exterior one.
Benefit Lungarno Collection:
• Dedicated Staff and Family & Friends rates for stays at the company’s properties
• Discount for the SPA and the company’s F&B outlets
• Welfare plan AON
• Annual incentive plan
• Staff celebrations
• Free entrance to Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
• Discounts for rates in the LHW and GHA Discovery circuit
Langue requise: . Anglais et Italien sont un plus
A distinctive presence on the Italian hospitality scene, Lungarno Collection has luxury addresses in the most desirable districts of Florence and Rome. The brand Lungarno Collection was launched in 1995 as a hotel management company owned by the Ferragamo family. Each hotel has its own personality, drawing inspiration from urban culture, history and style to create highly personal experiences highlighted by elegance, striking design and attentive service.
The Lungarno Collection includes:
- Hotel Lungarno with Borgo San Jacopo Restaurant (1 Michelin Star) - Florence;
- Hotel Continentale with La Terrazza Lounge Bar - Florence;
- Gallery Hotel Art, with The Fusion Bar & Restaurant – Florence;
- Portrait Firenze with the Caffé dell’Oro – Florence;
- Portrait Roma – Rome.