Poste JOB MISSION
Support the New Spirits Incubation Manager and each Commercial Lead (Volcan, Eminente, Whistle Pig) with a variety of administrative, communication, and project-based tasks to help deliver the brand strategies in the UK market.RESPONSABILITIES OF THE ROLE
This internship is a fantastic opportunity to discover our Company, to develop a strong marketing skillset ‘on the job’ within the context of a wider business understanding. You will be supported in your learning and in leading your own projects, working within the marketing team and alongside trade marketing, sales, finance, and logistics as well as marketing agencies. This will span from highly creative tasks to ensuring a strong administrative and logistic support.
Project work will cover areas such as Point of Sales activation (Bar, Restaurant, and Retail), Consumer Events Management, Content Creation, Influencer and PR programs, Brand Advocacy programs and development of branded items as well as internal communications. The responsibilities include attending agency briefings and creative brainstorms; day to day departmental administration, updating of diaries, spreadsheets, & attending meetings relating to the role; assisting in any other relevant activities on an ad-hoc basis.
A clear development path will be established with the objective for you to progressively develop a strong set of capabilities in the following areas:Commercial Acumen
Brand Management & Marketing Activities
- Understanding brand performance and utilizing a level to deliver brand plans that optimise growth whilst meeting customer, shopper and consumer needs. Proactively working with commercial teams in order to maximize the brand opportunities within the relevant channels
- Supporting the brand team in developing activity. Writing and delivering a brief utilizing a well-rounded consumer understanding and harnessing your instinctive ability.
- Acting as a project manager and delivering high quality result achieving objectives on time within the budget
Motivating & inspiring teams
- Developing good level of consumer insight, being aware of trends, as well as the food & beverage industry knowledge.
- Understanding what drives and motivates both internal and external partners. Using your motivation skills to achieve your projects desired results
Profil Languages: Technical Skills and Experience Required:
- Supporting the brand team in delivering consumer and customer driven strategies that deliver brand growth in line with the wide business strategy.
- Knowledge of Brand Marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Numeric and commercially aware
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Drive for Results/Perseverance
- Proficiency with MS Office - Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Positive attitude and problem-solving mindset
- Be “hands-on”
- Able to build and manage relationships with stakeholders and partners
- Proactivity and project ownership
- Attention to detail