Poste THE CONTEXT ________
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior. YOUR IMPACT ___________
The Product Manager
is part of the Marketing Team,
in charge of adapting and implementing operational product strategy according to international guidelines, launch calendar and local priorities and objectives.
Within the Marketing
Team, the Product Manager
is in charge of managing skincare category. YOUR MISSION ____________
Your main assignment will be focused on
- You develop and implement the marketing plan for the category you are responsible of.
- You design and coordinate local implementation of product launches.
- You create innovative activations to dynamize the portfolio and differentiation plan for retailers.
- You analyze sell in and sell out information of the managed portfolio to optimize plans and support learnings and decision making.
- You establish the potential and priorities of each product line for all other departments (commercial, training, CRM etc..).
- Budget Forecast (turnover and unit) of SKUS and promotional material.
- You collaborate and coordinate the activities of all other departments linked to the category to maximize sales & market share gain (Commercial, training, CRM, Trade..).
- Benchmark of the competition, analyzing and following up competitors sales, evolution and activations, documenting best practices.
- You ensure effective media plans for key lines, with follow up and monitoring of their sales impact.
- You define, develop and control sales promotions.
- You develop and maintain an effective flow of communication and feedback with Central & European teams.
- You ensure an excellent execution and total coherence with the brand image and guidelines in all local activities.
Information additionnelle WHAT CAN WE OFFER ? ___________
- Graduate in Business Administration with major in Marketing
- Masters degree in Marketing or Luxury Management
- At least 5 years experience as Product or Category Manager on the beauty industry
- Proficient in English, French wil be a plus
- Proficient in Office
- Result oriented
- Strategic vision
- Innovative & open to change
- Analytical & decision making
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.