Mitchells & Butlers
Food production Operative
À propos du poste
With your support as a Food Production Operative at the Woodend, everything will run like clockwork! You’ll make sure everything is stocked up, clean, tidy and ready for the shift ahead.
Join us at Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery. We’re a friendly bunch with something for all the family. From hand-carved, slow-cooked roasts to freshly made stone-baked pizzas. If you fancy a pizza the action, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
• Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery, we’ve got you covered
• With Mitchells & Butlers, your first role isn’t usually your last. On average, more than 200 Chefs are promoted to Head Chef every year.
• Hastee Pay – No more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it
• Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life
• Lifelong learning - Funded qualifications up to degree level
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIVE YOU’LL…
• Be a champion of brand standards
• Support in keeping the kitchen clean during a busy shift
• Set up the kitchen ready for a smooth shift
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll....
• Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
• Be super organised
• Be a supportive team player
Haven't got a CV to hand? Don't worry you don't need a CV to apply
- Competitive Salary
- Département: Restauration cuisine