Great pubs and restaurants need great leaders, that’s where you come in!
When you become a General Manager in Training, you’ll learn how to build a business to be proud of the 'Mitchells & Butlers' way. You will help to grow your team and smash your targets. You’ll be ready to go in no time. Most of our General Managers in Training are behind the bar of their own business within 6 months.
As a General Manager in Training, you’ll need to be geographically flexible to travel around the district, be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
the Bridge - Harvester WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- A new career where you will learn from some of the best in the industry
- Opportunities to grow with lifelong learning and funded qualifications
- Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we’ve got you covered.
- Celebrating success– award nights, away days and team socials (work hard, play hard!)
- Private medical and Dental Plans - to keep you safe, secure and always smiling
On top of this, we offer a pension; 25 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Across your 6 months of training, we will give you the tools to become an amazing General Manager who will...
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Manage and train your team
- Ensure our guests are cared for to the highest standard
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Work towards and achieve business targets
- Dedicate time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll…
- Be a seasoned pro in leading a team and developing a business
- Be able to drive, in order to support business in your district whilst training
- Share the bigger picture to inspire and empower your team
- Develop and grow your team
- Be driven to smash targets with your team