Royal Caribbean Group
Miami, FL, États-Unis
Preparation of Chocolate items in compliance with required recipe and food safety standards and procedure provided by the company
1. Check cleaneless of Chocolate shop before each shift starts
2. Prepare Chocolate products as specified by the Maitre chocolatier ensuring food safety and high quality
3. Production of a range of chocolate decorations for pastrye
4. Check temperature and condition of materials and refrigerators
5. Discart any potential hazardous food
6. Comply with international HACCP
7. Collect daily from the F&B Store all supplies required for immediate operations
8. Correct handling of allergens for guest with specific dietary requirements.
1. Good English, oral and written skills.
2. Ability to follow orders and work under pressure
1. Passport with validity of minimum 12 Months
2. Preferred previous onboard experience and STCW courses (basic firefighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility, security awareness, passenger ship familiarization) it's compulsory before joining the vessel;
•Good Health declaration (released by a recognized doctor) it's mandatory before joining the vessel;
•Criminal record (mandatory prior embarkation schedule).
JOIN US AND SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN GROW!
MSC Cruises has grown exponentially since 2003. In such a short time, we have built a fleet of 21 modern and most environmentally advanced ships!
With our constant expansion, our fleet will grow in capacity with the arrival of eight new ships in three different classes by 2027.
One of our latest ships – MSC World Europa – was delivered in 2022, inaugurating the World Class. It is our largest cruise ship to date, with a capacity of over 6,700 passengers, served by more than 2,000 crew members.
In 2022 we also inaugurated the MSC Seascape which features new immersive high-tech entertainment with innovative technology that provides guests with endless leisure options.
From 2023 MSC Cruises will enter the Luxury segment by launching its first of four Explora Journeys ships. The ships will be equipped with the best and latest environmental technology and bestowed with a highly-innovative design.
With four new mega-ships and four Luxury ships to be built and delivered between 2023 and 2027, the biggest and most important challenge for MSC Cruises is to find, recruit and train a high number of new crew members needed to provide the service, fun and safety that have become hallmarks of MSC Cruises.
This massive project is already well under way. The Human Resources Team is not only working to recruit the best talents but is also visiting our manning agencies and hiring partners around the world to ensure that the right people and facilities are in place to prepare this ‘army’ of new crew members for their life at sea.
We need motivated and ambitious crew members who work with passion and understand the value of a smile.