Royal Caribbean Group
Miami, FL, United States
Are you a Teppanyaki chef and have experience in the field???
We are looking for natural born entertainers while they are cooking!
You will also have to comply with our safety and sanitation regulations.
1. Check cleaneless of Teppanyaki Restaurant before start of each shift
2. Responsible for the overall supervision and quality control of all food produced in Teppanyaki concept. He must also be able to perform a real show creating an amazing dining Experience
3. Check temperature and condition of materials and refrigerators and discart any potential hazardous food.
4. Must be able to verify the food requisition and food cost targets. Apply food costs, quality and portions control. Minimize food spoilage.
6. Order all ingredients from the F&B Store, ensuring that no partly used iteam is returned to the storeroom
7. Investigate complaints concerning quality, taste, smell, appearance of any item rejected by Guest or waiter and advise Exective Chef of the causes
8. Attend all sanitation briefing and meeting with the Executive Chef to review menus and to explain any changes
9. Ensure all personnel in the Station comply with MSC Sanitation Standards relating to food safety.
1. Fluent English, oral and written skills.
2. Documentated and successful service at least 2 years in similar position in Teppanyaki restaurant at sea or in a 5 star hotel operating under International Food Safety Standards; or
3. High School graduate
•Valid passport (at least with 6 months validity before joining);
•STCW95/2010 certification (basic firefighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility, security awareness, passenger ship familiarization) it's compulsory before joining the vessel;
•Good Health declaration (released by a recognized doctor) it's mandatory before joining the vessel;
JOIN US AND SEE HOW MUCH YOU CAN GROW!
MSC Cruises has grown exponentially since 2003. In such a short time, we have built a fleet of 21 modern and most environmentally advanced ships!
With our constant expansion, our fleet will grow in capacity with the arrival of eight new ships in three different classes by 2027.
One of our latest ships – MSC World Europa – was delivered in 2022, inaugurating the World Class. It is our largest cruise ship to date, with a capacity of over 6,700 passengers, served by more than 2,000 crew members.
In 2022 we also inaugurated the MSC Seascape which features new immersive high-tech entertainment with innovative technology that provides guests with endless leisure options.
From 2023 MSC Cruises will enter the Luxury segment by launching its first of four Explora Journeys ships. The ships will be equipped with the best and latest environmental technology and bestowed with a highly-innovative design.
With four new mega-ships and four Luxury ships to be built and delivered between 2023 and 2027, the biggest and most important challenge for MSC Cruises is to find, recruit and train a high number of new crew members needed to provide the service, fun and safety that have become hallmarks of MSC Cruises.
This massive project is already well under way. The Human Resources Team is not only working to recruit the best talents but is also visiting our manning agencies and hiring partners around the world to ensure that the right people and facilities are in place to prepare this ‘army’ of new crew members for their life at sea.
We need motivated and ambitious crew members who work with passion and understand the value of a smile.