CLEANER RESTAURANT NAME: BAR+BLOCK Bath
LOCATION: Bath (BA1 2BX)
HOURS: 25 hours a week - fixed term of 3 months
SALARY: Up to £9.85 per hour At Beefeater, we do grill house jobs differently. Award-winning training. All the support you need. And brilliant career prospects. It's about giving our own people a great experience, so they serve up the classic steaks, juicy burgers and delicious meat-free options that have kept our guests coming back for almost 50 years!
A huge part of that experience is down to our cleaning teams. Keeping every part of the restaurant spotless. From the moment they walk through the door or the short walk to their table. Ordering a drink at the bar or sitting at the table enjoying one of our fantastic dishes. Everything will be as our guests would expect it, brilliantly clean and shiny. What does it take to join our team? No cleaning experience? No problem!
But you’ll instantly know when something’s not quite right. A mark, stain or smudge. And you’ll pull out all stops to get everything clean and fresh on time. Vacuuming, brushing and polishing. All so our guests enjoy every moment they spend in the restaurant.
What’s more, we’ll guarantee your hours with the opportunity of more shifts should you want them. And your journey with us doesn’t need to stop there. Once you’re in and learning the ropes, lots of opportunities within the restaurant will become available to you. You just need to grab them. Our fantastic offer
- No zero-hours contracts, and pay that grows as you do
- Full induction and structured training, online and on the job
Beefeater, part of the Whitbread Group
- Free, award-winning apprenticeships that mean you can earn while you learn
- Grow your career anywhere with over 1300 hotels, pubs and restaurants, across the UK and beyond
- Discounts on everything from hotels and restaurants, to shops, gyms and eye tests
- We’ll even match what you give to your favourite charities, and you can support our important fundraising for the DEC and Great Ormond Street Hospital.
It’s not just about bringing the best out of you. Or joining an inclusive business where anyone can build the career they want. Or enjoying being part of a great team and getting the job done. It’s not even about helping to write an exciting new chapter in our 275-year-old story. It’s about taking every opportunity we give you to constantly improve. To get better qualifications. To develop your skills. To gain more experience. To become a better person. Because, as you become better, we become better. Because at Whitbread, we make it together.