Aircraft Technical Systems Engineer is responsible for the safety, reliability and cost analyses of the aircraft types, systems and components under his/her responsibility as well as propose technical solutions to ensure an optimum availability and high reliability of aircraft. He/she is committed to act with overall accuracy and have a technical background of aircraft technology. To support the continuous airworthiness of fleet by recommending implementation of Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Requirements from the technical point of view and provide engineering support to the other Amiri Flight areas together with the Technical Support Engineer by:
- Finding, evaluating and initiating product improvements.
- Continuously monitoring the changes in safety and reliability applicable to the allocated aircraft.
- Ensuring deferred defects are rectified within an appropriated time frame by monitoring and prioritising.
- Maintaining and amending CMP documents to show compliance with ETOPS requirements for the allocated aircraft.
- Technical publication reviews and recommendations (AAR, SB, SL, etc.).
- Recommending implementation of retrofits from the technical point of view based on company modification policy.
- Solving technical problems and liaising with layovers.
- Supporting licensed engineers during trouble shooting, AOGs and layovers (also worldwide).
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experienced in Aircraft Engines and Power Plants, Structures and Cabin Interiors.
- Technical and Non-Technical Aviation Training.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience as Aircraft Technical Systems or Aircraft Technical Support Engineer in Maintenance Management and Aviation IT systems.
- Comprehensive aviation knowledge.