Qatar Airways have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Digital Direct Specialist (Digital Marketing) Europe.
Based in London, you will lead a team of digital marketing experts to help Qatar Airways achieve its commercial objectives through QatarAirways.com, across the European region. You will lead digital marketing activity to capitalise on commercial opportunities for Qatar Airways to drive revenue and ticket sales.
Specific Accountabilities include:
Be part of an extraordinary story
- Lead the team of Digital Direct Officers, based across Europe, to deliver against our Commercial objectives through QatarAirways.com
- Leverage data and insight to identify commercial opportunities across Europe, and lead digital initiatives to drive revenue & ticket sales
- Continually seek to optimise European digital paid media investments by shifting budget to best performing channels and placements to drive QatarAirways.com sales
- Lead the execution of Regional sales promotions across digital channels, to maximise discounted fares to deliver incremental revenue.
- Lead the collation & delivery of core digital reporting; leveraging web analytics and media reporting to measure and monitor campaign and website performance
- Maximise the effectiveness of all regional tourism board budgets, leading recommendations on digital initiatives and working with Insight teams to validate target markets and investments.
- Ensuring consistent roll out of best practices of Digital Direct processes across the European region, and lead a test-and-learn roadmap to drive innovation.
- Deputise for Digital Direct Manager as required, and help ensure close cooperation with internal stakeholders such as Commercial Marketing and Revenue Management.
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possibleQualifications
The successful person will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree ideally within Marketing/ Relevant field
- Direct Online Marketing and ecommerce marketing focus
- Expertise in Acquisition, Conversion and Retention techniques
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Expertise in all digital tracking and monitoring aspects as well as reporting tools. (Adobe Analytics preferred)
You must have legal rights to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.