About the role:
Coordinate with stakeholders and implement new payment projects for Digital/Contact Centre and other sales channels within QR and its Subsidiaries. Implement card payment options in existing and new stations for all sales channels including subsidiaries. Arrange to test the new payment projects and sign off the payment solutions testing.
Be part of an extraordinary story
- Administer CPG functionalities, configure set up, and access management to ensure smooth functionality by reviewing CPG performance on daily basis and report any issues to line manager to resolve them.
- Obtain Merchant ID (MID) from acquirer(s) along with correct set up of bank account details for transaction settlement to QR, and arrange to deliver Merchant Statements as and when required.
- Review and provide inputs on contract documents, draft business cases, CMC request, and other documents shared by stakeholders about payment solution implementation.
- Support business teams and other stakeholders in implementing new payment projects. Participate in testing of finance process.
- Review new payment options for digital/contact centre and other sales channels and provide inputs for implementation. Prepare documentation on scope of services for running RFT/RFP/RFQ process.
- Process and obtain payment card for testing purpose as requested by Business/IT, maintain list of test cards and updates to HRMS system. Obtain and review monthly Card statement and handle discrepancies to avoid any inconsistencies.
- Ensure timely set-up with Accelya and UATP and review status of availability of services at least every quarter to ensure system functionality.
- Ensure timely set-up for BPO billing, and arrange to deliver BPO billed details, and exceptions to AR teams.
- Ensure timely settlement of invoices (monthly and others following CR) received from payment gateway and card billing service provider. Review SLA and claim service credit as per contract.
- Setup new station(s) to ensure timely setup for card acceptance and processing.
- Deliver POS machine(s) in coordination with Acquirer as requested by business/operation (QR/ Subsidiaries).
- Obtain Card Bin list from relevant acquirers as required and deliver to internal stakeholders.
- Provide relevant budgeted cost to line manager every fiscal year and submit as per management timeline.
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible QualificationsAbout you:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in payment solution area of Airlines or Airline related partners
- Work experience in payment solutions and/or card payment
- Command of English language
- Knowledge on Card/APM payment process
About Qatar Airways Group
- Knowledge in Passenger Revenue accounting package, Oracle ERP, Acquiring and Payment Gateway
- Work experience of revenue accounting area of airlines.
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community