The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 8,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
At Cartier North America, we are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities
Reporting directly to the Events Assistant Manager, the Events Coordinator will be responsible for supporting and managing a regional events strategy for the Cartier Fifth Avenue Mansion Flagship Boutique, Soho Boutique and Southeast Region (including Florida, Texas and Georgia) as well as strategic events. The candidate in mind must have proven experience to handle multiple projects simultaneously and is comfortable and successful in a fast-paced environment.
Main accountabilities/objective of the position
- Organize event budget planning process, compiling requests and facilitating internal approvals. Coordinate and execute production of select network events from inception to completion
- Support all pre-event and on-site logistics of assigned events including but not limited to invitation production and mailings, catering, décor, photographers, seating, audio visual, venue research, entertainment and more.
- Assist with coordination of regional & strategic initiatives to include High Jewelry, Brand Image, Arts & Culture, Specialist Retail events etc. Travel to provide on-site event support, as needed.
- Compile event recaps for distribution via executive reports and Cartier Connect. Event recaps to include metrics and analytics reports, monthly event summary reports, photo presentations and compilation & editing of video event modules.
- Maintain and monitor budget for events to include processing invoices, PO creation, new vendor set-up, monthly reclasses & accruals.
- Coordinate invitation mailings, manage guest list database and RSVPs, create bios for select attendees
Expected base hourly range: $32-$34/hourSalary will be negotiated based on relevant skills and experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required experience
- 2-4 years of work experience needed in Events or Public Relations
- Events experience in the luxury retail environment is a benefit.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and is comfortable and successful in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative problem solver, detail oriented and a self-starter
- Ability to work effectively with all company levels from senior management, to outside partners and support staff
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently; demonstrates initiative
- Must be a team player, enthusiastic, positive, professional and polished
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours and travel if required
- High proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, and Photoshop