Group Coordinator People & Culture - Operations (m/w/d) - Corporate Office Munich At Ruby your personality really matters, your time really matters and we strongly believe we groove way better together. At Ruby we keep breaking new ground.
You're a pro when it comes to planning and behind-the-scenes magic
? You belive that your work should be a place with personality and soul
, where new ideas come to life? Then you are the missing olive to our Martini, the missing melody in our music and the heartbeat of our Rubyverse
We are a fast-growing hospitality group with existing hotels and workspaces in some of Europe's most exciting locations
and many more projects under construction. We break new ground
with our Lean Luxury philosophy
, creating a contemporary and affordable form of luxury. Our stylish Corporate Office
in Munich bundles all construction, design, administrative and marketing functions as well as many front office activities outsourced from the hotel.Join us and make it your own story.
Trust us, you won't get bored, as you:
We've been waiting for you, since you have/are:
- supports the P&C partners in looking after our employees in our hotels in the DACH region
- are the contact person for our employees in personnel matters
- accompany the onboarding and offboarding processes of the employees and are in charge of the digital
- P&C onboarding and the processing of data into our HR tool 'Personio'
- create employee-related documents such as employment contracts and reference letters
- contribute to the development of an internationally growing hotel group and help with further hotel openings
- shape the group-wide People & Culture processes as well as the workflows, systems and tools
- have first experience in the area of People & Culture Management
- are willing to travel to hotels within the DACH region in order to get in contact with the teams on site.
- have a high level of empathy, a positive and open minded attitude and you are a real team player
- show strong personal commitment and self-motivation while you are abel to also think 'out-of-the-box' and
- always act solution-oriented and reliable
- have business fluent German and English language skills
- are appreciated as a trustworthy contact person and convice with your warm and charismatic personality
what's in for You? that's how we groove: Ruby, Ruby, Ruby
'Cause I'm having a good time
- your style, your smile, your ideas – bring your personality to work
- better together – at work, during team events or just because it’s Monday 😉
Ain't no mountain high enough
- LEGEN… wait for it… DARY staff rates – for you, your travel buddy and your family & friends
- even work is better at the beach – 10 days workation per year
- no more excuses – we support your sports program
Money, Money, Money
- level up your game – trainings, coaching, mentoring and your personal development budget take you to the top
- innovation is part of our DNA – Lean Luxury, paperless, cashless, … you name it
Get to know our People & Culture Team Where have you been so long? Daily business? That's not the case with us
- sharing is caring – thanks to our opening and profit-sharing bonus your account will grow when Ruby grows
- no matter how you get to work – a mobility allowance comes on top
- take it to the next level – secure yourself some extra cash through talent scouting, semi-annual special payments and an individual bonus agreement
. Whether you have an eye for detail or want to break new ground with your creative and innovative nature, whether you're tech-savvy or more passionate about numbers - there’s a place for you at Ruby. We’re always looking for friendly faces and passionate team players
Not perfect CVs, but great personalities
, who’ll help us create hotels and workspaces with character and soul
. So, whatever makes you tick, join us and start your Ruby story.Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We believe that...
...you can love whoever you want to
...you should decide for yourself whether and with which pronouns you would like to be addressed.
...you can be proud of your heritage and culture
...you don't have to justify your religion or world view
...you are good, just as you are and make our team and Ruby's diversity unique
We can't deal with: isms
Racism, sexism, heterosexism, anisemitism and all other isms are not tolerated here.
Any questions about our pitch? Then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or +49 89 125 095 220.
Your Ruby People & Culture Team
If you want to know what to expect, listen to Jorge's story from our architecture team in Munich
. You can find even more Ruby Stories