Front Office Agent
À propos du poste
We are looking for a passionate candidate who has good interpersonal and organizational skills and believes to have the propensity for relationships with customers.
Mission: To manage properly all the activities related to Front Office Department
- Check-in and check-out hotel guests in a timely and professional manner.
- Process all payments according to established procedures.
- Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt, and professional manner
- Register guests, issue room keys and provide information on hotel services and room location
- Up-sell rooms when possible, to maximize hotel revenue
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up
- Respond appropriately to guest complaints
- Make appropriate service recovery gestures in order to ensure total guest satisfaction
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Département: Réception
À propos de vous
- Candidate must be available to work various shifts including mornings, evenings, nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Must be fluent in English; other languages are preferred.
- 6-months experience in a fast environment in the same or similar position in a hotel/resort.
- Passionate for Hospitality and with a strong attitude to interpersonal relationships
- Know how to use Opera Pms
- Langues requises: Italien et Anglais.
For more than 100 years, it has been one of the most fashionable addresses in the city fashion. An elegant liberty palace in downtown Milan, at the heart of the city's commercial, artistic and musical life.
Discover Milan's most famous aperitifs at the exclcusive hcub>diana, the place to celebrate this ritual pause between the working day and the evening's entertainment and a meeting point for the world of art, fashion and design.
Front Office Agent
Temps plein, 6 mois
Date de début du contrat:
Vous souhaitez découvrir quelque chose de différent ? Voir des emplois similaires
Fiera del Lavoro - Job Fair: Hospitality Connection - Marriott Vienna Hotel will conduct interviews for Chef de Rang / F&B Supervisor in Milan on February 19
Vienna Marriott Hotel
Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy