Summary: This senior level executive position is responsible for the financial and operational performance of the In-Park Services Division, comprised of Culinary Services, Retail & Rentals, Games & Attractions, Purchasing & Warehouse, while providing the strategic and operational direction necessary to exceed goals established for the IPS Division.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
· Development of strategies and initiatives to maximize the financial & operational performance.
· Oversight of all operational functions related to the safe, efficient, and effective operation of Culinary Services, Retail, Rentals, Games, Attractions, Purchasing, and Warehouse departments; as well as, overseeing the operation of the Purchasing department.
· Budgeting and maintenance of department operating expenses, labor, revenue and cost of sales to include accurate monthly financial forecasting.
· Maintain guest satisfaction levels as relates to park cleanliness, team member guest service, and efficient operations of every revenue location.
· Ensure Staffing & Training plans provide the support necessary to consistently execute the Service Mantra – Friendly, Clean, Fast, & Safe; while maximizing revenue opportunities.
· Play a leadership role in the development, rollout, and execution of new product, pricing, promotional strategies & sponsorship opportunities.
· Participate in long range planning for continued net profit growth of the revenue departments.
· Provide guidance, counseling, and development for the In-Park Services Division management team.
· Monitor guest feedback and provide recommendations to the Park Management team to improve product offering and responsiveness to service objectives.
· Monitor department team member voice survey scores and assist in the development of initiatives to address areas of needed improvement.
· Build effective relationships throughout the park & Corporate management team to ensure the effective execution of the Park’s business plan and ensure company goals are met.
· Maintain and adhere to Six Flags standards and actively enforce all park policies & procedures.
· All other duties as deemed necessary by Senior Management.
Skills and Qualifications
· Minimum of six (6) years of progressive experience in theme park management with a strong background in revenue related disciplines.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
· Demonstrated leadership in driving change relative to the guest and team member experience.
· Strong analytical skills to monitor and analyze market trends and internal performance trends.
· Must be able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication, mathematics, and interpersonal skills.
· Must possess strong leadership and motivational skills.
· Accounting/financial skills to effectively prepare and monitor financial plans.
· Must possess a valid State Driver’s License.