USA - Paid Professional Food & Beverage Internship
À propos du poste
A spectacular oceanfront resort located on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA!
Enjoy the charm and warmth of one of the finest hotels in Hilton Head Island. Nestled along the coast with stunning views and lush landscapes our award-winning Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island is a premier destination for getaways, gatherings or business.
Participants on this 6-month program with be placed in a rotational Food & Beverage position. Rotations may include:
Food & Beverage:
- Casual Dining
- Fine Dining
- Banqueting and Events
À propos de vous
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM AS A J-1, YOU MUST:
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Speak fluent English.
- Be available for a 12-month contract.
- Willing to pay the associated costs:
-- Program Fee = £2,250 GBP
-- US Embassy Appointment Fee = $160 USD
-- Return flights to the USA
YOU MUST ALSO MEET ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Be currently enrolled in full-time education at a University outside of the United States.
- Studying towards an undergraduate degree in Hospitality, Tourism or Events OR have graduated from these studies no more than 12 months prior to your program start date.
- Be a graduate from an undergraduate degree in Hospitality, Tourism or Events PLUS at least one year of related work experience in this industry. This experience must have been obtained outside of the United States.
- If you have not studied at University level, you must have at least five-years work experience in the Hospitality industry to qualify. This experience must have been obtained outside of the United States.
Looking for Work and Travel experiences in the USA? How about Internship and Training experiences in the finest hospitality companies in the world? You may even want to expand your education with a study abroad experience at the finest hospitality schools in Switzerland. All of this and more is available through Yummy Jobs, so why not take advantage of it?
A Yummy Job isn’t just a career or work placement in the guest service industry. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity socially and professionally. Working together with leading program providers, Yummy Jobs has work placements around the U.S and study opportunities in Switzerland. The world really is your oyster! It’ll be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you.
Yummy Jobs has built dedicated relationships to offer you amazing work experiences with some of the world's finest companies. Take a look yourself at the variety of professional opportunities we have available for you, and start your next adventure... #myyummystory