The Hoxton Poblenou is looking for a F&B Intern!
In April 2022 we have opened our first Hoxton in El Poblenou in the city of Barcelona and we’re looking for an outgoing F&B Intern
to shake things up with us for 5-6 months.
Reporting to our Director of F&B,
you will be responsible for supporting the daily R&B operations.
This is our 11th Hoxton and the hotel boasts 240 bedrooms of different sizes, a large restaurant and deli shop, a rooftop restaurant and pool, a huge basement events space and The Apartment (our unique meetings & events concept). What you’ll do…
What we’re looking for…
- You're the first face our guests see, and you have your own way of treating them as individuals, making them feel welcome and their stay special - the Hox way.
- Deal with the coming and going of guests, making sure all bills are correct and contain no surprises.
- Work with the barback team in keeping things running smoothly and tidily.
- Make sure the bar is set up and ready for service.
- Work with all our teams to make sure we're always busy and help our management team with any requests.
- Make whatever the mood calls for, from soft drinks to masterful cocktails that change with the seasons.
What's in it for you...
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Hospitality Management.
- Must be fluent in local language and English.
- It's all about attitude for us, someone who enjoys being helpful to others; that person who makes you feel confident they can answer any question and who you'd want to stop and chat to.
- Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- If we get stuck in a lift with you – we’ll get along nicely and have a laugh along the way!
More about us...
- Internship allowance of 500€ gross per month.
- The opportunity to be part of our Restaurants & Bars function for an exciting hospitality concept that is new to Barcelona (and Spain).
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us.
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you when on shift.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family.
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands.
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities.
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
The Hoxton is a series of open-house hotels, each in a neighbourhood that we love. Ever since we opened our first hotel in Shoreditch, we’ve never just been about offering a bed for the night. We want to be more than that: proving style doesn’t need to be sacrificed for good value and providing a place where guests can hang out alongside the locals and submerse themselves in the neighbourhood with vibrant, welcoming public spaces. Sus datos serán tratados por The Hoxton, Poblenou (Middlebury Invest, S.L.) para posibilitar su participación en nuestro proceso de selección. Puede solicitar información adicional acerca del referido tratamiento o sobre el ejercicio de sus derechos, entre otros, de acceso, rectificación, supresión, oposición o portabilidad dirigiéndose a: The Hoxton, Poblenou, Avda. Diagonal, 205. 08018 Barcelona o a email@example.com.