The Hoxton & Working From_ is making its way to Brussels!
In May 2023, we opened our first hotel and co-working space in the city of Brussels and we’re looking for a Roof Top Venue Manager.
Reporting to the Director of F&B, you will shake things up with us as part of the Tope team at The Hoxton, Brussels.
The hotel boasts 198 bedrooms of different sizes, a large restaurant and coffee shop, a rooftop restaurant and bar with views across the city and The Apartment (our unique meetings & events concept).
Working From_ brings our unique approach to co-working to Brussels. Our 3rd global location features double height windows, a mixture of memberships and office spaces, open kitchen pantries and transparent policies. What you’ll do…
What we're looking for...
- Manage the total operations and commercial success of ‘your’ TOPE rooftop venue.
- Run a fun, slick and fast-paced roof top bar operation, with full responsibility for the venue.
- Coordinate and manage the inside and outside areas to comfortably run 300+ covers per day.
- Positively lead and develop your team of 25+, always encouraging the The Hoxton family vibe.
- Own your P&L as if it were you own; in control of daily revenues and costs.
- Be responsible for the daily and weekly planning of your team, in line with business demand.
- Be creative, share ideas, develop and implement our roof top bar strategy.
- Innovate our rooftop concept and be ahead of the rest with our evolving mindset.
- Know your product and systems inside out.
- Drive service standards through your team – to achieve the best for ours guests.
What's in it for you...
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy bar operations role, with a keen eye for detail and good understanding of managing a P&L.
- A track record of leading large teams in bars; you’re a natural at inspiring trust and bringing others along on a journey.
- Exceptional attention to detail in a fast-paced environment, juggling many things at once, but always dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you. There are no clones in suits here.
- Passion for hospitality. You’re all about creating memorable experiences for others - guests or colleagues.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get things done.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way.
- The opportunity to bring an exciting new hospitality concept to Belgium and have a real impact on its success.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!)
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development
- Reimbursement of transport costs
- 1 meal per day
- Eco-chèques (250€/year)