West London, The Hoxton has arrived!
Our fourth London Hoxton is located in the heart of Shepherd’s Bush, in the beating heart of an eclectic and diverse neighbourhood, With 237 playfully-designed bedrooms and an all-day restaurant - Chet’s serving Thai-American comfort food. Featuring a large open lobby with vintage seating and cosy corners, 237 bedrooms of different sizes, as well as a central wraparound bar and terrace, The Hoxton Shepherd’s Bush is perfectly located for exploring West London. We’re looking for a Reception Supervisor to bring our brand to life in our newest postcode. What’s in it for you…
What you’ll do…
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), pension, and life insurance.
- A health cash plan to claim money back and get access to lots of ways to support your physical & mental wellbeing
- It’s ok not to be Ok, we have a confidential hotline for any support you require about anything and a network of mental health first aiders
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail & hospitality perks through our partners
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us
- Goes without saying, but we’ll feed you during your shift
- Excellent discounts across the Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Free night at The Hoxton every year and something a little extra £££ when you hit the big milestones!
- Lots of opportunity to progress and switch it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning academies to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our team drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties – we know how to have a good time!
- Enhanced family leave for when you’re expanding your family
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact
What we’re looking for…
- Support the running of our day to day Front Office, inspiring our receptionists to create a memorable, effortless Hox experience for our guests – from when they arrive, over the course of their stay and until they get their bill and head off again
- Work with all our teams on keeping our rooms nicely booked, and help our Front Office Manager with any overbooking levels
- Answer phones, sort out requests, give recommendations to the best show to see and the latest pop-up restaurant to try in the area - you're the one-stop-shop for our guests to turn to
- Work closely with our Housekeeping and Engineering teams to making sure everything is running smoothly when it comes to our guests’ stay
- It's all about attitude for us, someone who enjoys being helpful to others; that person who makes you feel confident they can answer any question and who you'd want to stop and chat to
- Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get stuff done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way