Description du poste
As a Bartender you are responsible to provide the highest level of hospitality when preparing and providing beverages and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Perform all necessary tasks to service beverages according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel
• Achieve total guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources
• Delight the guest by offering trend setting and innovative products and services and contribute to sales activities and assist in maximizing revenue
• Set up the bar and prepare all mise-en-place for service
• Clean the bar and all equipment to the required standards and maintain this cleanliness throughout service
• Extend prompt services to all guests and treat guests and colleagues in a polite and courteous manner
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma / degree in hospitality or a vocational training in food & beverage and a minimum of one year experience in Bar Operations. Excellent command of English and additional skills, like guest service and interpersonal are essentials. Flamboyant and bar tending skills coupled with thorough knowledge about all types of wines, liquor and cocktails are a definite plus and at least slightly expected.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a true passion for people and service along with a positive and pleasant attitude. You will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Job
Towers Rotana Hotel
Situated on Dubai’s prestigious Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of the city’s bustling business district and adjacent to the Financial Centre Metro Station, Towers Rotana offers comfort and convenience in a prime location. Major landmarks, districts and attractions are just a short ride by metro, from the iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall in Downtown Dubai, to the Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Airport. With stunning city and Arabian Gulf views and Dubai’s famous beaches close by, the property is an urban haven that makes the most of this exciting global destination.
Choose from 375 elegantly-furnished rooms, suites and apartments. From short business trips to longer leisure breaks, our wide range of well-designed accommodation options feature modern furnishings and facilities that cater to guests’ specific needs.
A dining destination in its own right, Towers Rotana plays host to award-winning fusion cuisine restaurant, Teatro, the longest bar in the Middle East, Long’s Bar, as well as all-day dining favourite Flavours on Two, European-style lobby café, Wraps and relaxed pool bar Aquarius.
For business meetings with a difference, choose from 8 rooms with modern amenities, and when you have finished for the day, head to the top-floor Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club and make the most of the outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace, Jacuzzi, fully-equipped fitness centre, steam and sauna rooms and inspiring Jumeirah coastline views.