We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We are looking for an experience Adops who would like to keep learning the digital advertising ecosystem, trafficking, QA and consultation process with our account teams. The ideal candidate desires to grow their career in digital advertising operations. If you have an innate ability to deliver consistent results with attention to detail; if you desire to contribute to an open, collaborative and positive team environment; if you are a self-starter and passionate about working closely with the ops team to learn and grow your career in digital advertising; and if you are not afraid of hard work and are ready to be part of a rapidly changing and demanding online advertising sales environment, we would like to chat with you.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic self-starter who is passionate about Operational Efficiency & Excellence and who desires to grow their career in digital advertising operations. If you have an innate ability to deliver consistent results with attention to detail, if you desire to contribute to an open, collaborative and positive team environment, and if you are not afraid of hard work and are ready to be part of a rapidly changing and demanding online advertising sales environment, we would like to chat with you.What You’ll Do
The Digital Ad Operations Specialist, is a consultant to various internal and external stakeholders for all advertising formats’ specifications, guidelines, and turnaround times on TripAdvisor as well as on our programmatic buying platforms but also 3rd party, conversion and research tracking implementations and executions. They play a crucial role to TripAdvisor’s bottom line by providing best in class service and solutions to both internal and external customers and in ensuring our advertisers’ ads are correctly placed on TripAdvisor and our programmatic placements. As you continue to grow your career here, you’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally influence, create and improve processes, policies, & products related to the media business. We rely on your initiative, creativity and analytical abilities to generate efficiency ideas and best practices from your day to day encounters to help propel the team and business forward.
Skills & Experience
- Reporting to the Ad Operations Manager, the Digital Ad Operations Specialist is responsible for the following critical tasks:
- Provide best in class service and solutions to TripAdvisor’s internal and external customers e.g. sales, client development, planners, ad solutions, advertisers, agencies.
- Receive and review online advertising materials from clients and ensure that they adhere to advertising specifications and guidelines.
- Set up online advertising campaigns across TripAdvisor network as well as on our programmatic buying platforms. This includes creative set up, trafficking, testing and troubleshooting.
- Perform QA on dynamic, rich media, HTML5, Mobile and Native Mobile
- Be a Consultant to clients for conversion tracking implementation. Generate conversion tags and guide clients with implementation on their website.
- Capture advertisements after they launch and provide screenshots of advertisements to clients.
- Generate weekly reports and work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure campaigns launch on time and revenue is maximized.
- Troubleshoot and analyze third party discrepancies
- Seek out opportunities to work collaboratively, expanding the scope & influence of your role as you grow more comfortable
- Continuously maintain expertise in the digital advertising environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of relevant work experience (brand advertising, media, business analytics, and/or online advertising experience).
- Digital Ad Operations experience, preferably with GAM 360, DV360
- Strong attention to details, highly organized.
- Open and collaborative approach.
- Positive attitude.
- Great analytic skills. Excellent problem solver.
- Ability to manage and exceed customer expectations.
- Great interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will be communicating daily with multiple key internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Comfortable with a rapidly changing, fast paced and demanding online advertising sales environment.
- An abundance of initiative.
- Driver of operational efficiency and excellence.
- Strong Team Player.
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
- Grasps the essence of new information; recognizes own strengths and weaknesses; pursues self-development; seeks feedback
- Exhibits integrity though fair and ethical behavior toward others and a demonstrated sense of corporate responsibility and commitment
- Treats colleagues and partners with respect: considers and responds appropriately to the needs, feelings, and capabilities of different people
- Can be relied upon to ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner and acknowledges mistakes, learns from those events and is able to move forward productively
- Identifies and analyzes problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information
- Ability to balance time to market with a solution and make the right trade-offs along the way
- Strong analytical skills: understands and utilizes metrics relevant to role
- Clear communication through expression of facts and ideas in a clear, convincing and organized manner
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
If you need a reasonable accommodation or support during the application or the recruiting process due to a medical condition or disability, please reach out to your individual recruiter or send an email to AccessibleRecruiting@tripadvisor.com
and let us know the nature of your request . Please include the job requisition number in your message.