An outstanding opportunity to play a key role on trading and performance analysis, driving the growth of TUI’s mobile apps across Europe. Innovation in mobile is changing the way we do business and transforming the way our customers interact with TUI. Our customers now expect their holiday experience to be enhanced and simplified through innovative mobile products and services. Our future success in this area will be determined by our ability to understand how our customers are engaging with our mobile touchpoints and leverage this insight to shape a seamless customer experience in app.
We have a well-established mobile team based in the heart of London, packed with talented and dedicated people who are building and developing mobile technology for our customers across the world. The core of our focus is on our multi-award-winning mobile apps, which are used by hundreds of thousands of customers every month. In line with this we have ambitious growth plans to reach 15% of TUIs sales through the mobile app. On this foundation, we are now seeking a talented Senior Trading Executive, to monitor app growth and performance metrics and provide highly advanced trading insight, as well as proposing initiatives to boost sales performance. This is a fantastic opportunity for an analytical and commercial minded professional to join the fastest growing part of the business, within this newly created role.Please note the closing date for applications is: Sunday 2nd AprilABOU THE JOB
Measure app growth, identify trends, and recommend data-informed actions to manage performance against target. Prepare weekly trading meetings to align on key focus areas and drivers of performance. Responsible for timely reporting with actionable insights to the wider team, through enriching data with clear commentary.
Understand the commercial context of the App in the wider business. Outline commercial benefits of the app through regular insight and analysis on app contribution to company commercial metrics (CPA, Margin, ASP, Retention, Revenue etc.). Drive ad hoc analyses to provide key insight into app performance and value.
Help the team to become data-driven in everything that we do. Working together with the Analytics team And the Commercial Trading Manager, shape analysis and insights on performance against our main KPIs and enhance our measurement and reporting infrastructure. You will build a fact base of app performance metrics and gain competitor insights, to uncover further growth opportunities.
- SUPPORT CAMPAIGN PLANNING AND MEASUREMENT
Play a key role in the campaign planning process. Work with markets and Merchandising teams to implement successful campaigns, based on current trading needs. Conduct analysis of campaign performance and derive recommendations to optimize campaigns.ABOUT YOU
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Very strong commercial acumen, target driven with a passion for implementing data driven ideas to maximise growth. Demonstrable ability to digest and analyse performance and link this with the business strategy.
- Great communications skills, able to translate data into easy-to-understand insight, and clearly communicate performance to stakeholders at all levels of seniority through various means.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, comfortable to manipulate spreadsheets with formulae and build presentations that condense data into easy-to-understand insights and recommendations.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, able to develop trusted working relationships across business boundaries.
- Strong collaborative working style, able to work independently but also interface successfully with colleagues and partners from around the business with a range of roles, skills and seniorities.
- Comfortable working in a multi-geography, multi-cultural and fast-paced environment.
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We want to be the best-loved holiday company not only for our customers, but for our colleagues too. That’s why we offer a variety of benefits that go above and beyond a competitive salary, so we can help you to live your best life happily at TUI. Click here
to find out more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.