Offer Set-Up Executive
À propos du poste
***This position is open to remote work from any city in Greece, Italy or Spain.***
Join our TUI Musement Offer Set-up Team as Offer Set-Up Executive and play a key role in the uploading and maintenance of TUI MM offer to be sold on all channels.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Uploads, curates and updates content, dates, prices, tags, images and availabilities according to specific guidelines, in order to put TUI MM offer online. Have previous experience in administration, supplier and/or customer management
- Maintains the offer once it is live and ensures the information is accurate and up to date and that the offer is available in all channels and monitors the same to best suit the business strategy
- Liaises and collaborates with other areas of Offer Content Management team in order to report issues of the systems, lacks in flows and processes, suppliers’ complaints and needs. The ability to use MS Office tools such as Excel, Teams & Outlook
- Works on strict deadlines, following a specific pipeline and keeping flexibility in case of priorities’ change and urgencies. The ability to use MS Office tools such as Excel, Teams & Outlook
- Is involved also in one-off projects
- Receives and analyzes data to be setup, on a regional or global level, in system for all verticals: EATs, accommodation, transfers, shorex, multiday tours, and any others that can be add to the portfolio.
- Is responsible for all operational setup for all verticals
- Work on supporting externa suppliers in the loading and updating process both in the BP and via API
- Ideally previous experience in digital content/eCommerce set up and/or content management
- Excellent knowledge of internal Backoffice and Business platform (CMS and supplier extranets) and demonstrated practical experience in website content management and creation
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office 365 and Atlassian suite
- Native/bilingual level or high proficiency of verbal and written English: additional languages advantageous
- Tech-savvy and fast learning with a problem-solving mindset
- Ability to coordinate a number of priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong commercial awareness with a view to supporting 3rd party partners
- Ability to work responsibly and appropriately with highly confidential information
- Works independently and has strong attention to detail
- Proactivity to propose new flows and processes
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA .
- Département: Autre
Offer Set-Up Executive
Temps plein, Indéfini
Date de début du contrat:Dès que possible
Date d'entrée en fonction (au plus tard):