Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a Manager, Regional Revenue - Remote to join our team.Why Wyndham?
By joining Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you will play an integral role in our mission to make hotel travel possible for all. You’ll be part of the largest hotel franchise company in the world, where we strive to deliver the best value to our owners and guests. Most importantly, you’ll be entrusted to live our unique Count on Me culture, set by our core values of integrity, accountability, inclusive, caring and fun. At Wyndham, we provide all team members the opportunity to grow through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support. Supporting our team members is a top priority, which is why we offer competitive compensation and benefits, vacation, team member appreciation days, workplace flexibility and much more. At Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, we value and embrace a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion that supports team members of all backgrounds and experiences. We can’t wait to welcome you!The Role
As part of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts' dynamic revenue management team, the Revenue Manager is responsible for optimizing room’s revenue for an assigned portfolio of hotels by strategically managing pricing, inventory, and channel distribution. This candidate has the ability to successfully position properties in markets through pricing and yield management, and performs analysis on price positioning, competitive set performance, and strategic planning of rate products. What you'll do
Perform analysis and develop hotel strategies and tactics to optimize revenues. Including but not limited to the following:
- Conduct strategy calls base on contracted service.
- Historical and future demand analysis.
- Business mix analysis.
- Competitive set analysis.
- Create strategies based on analysis.
Change hotel rates and inventory restrictions, by day, to ensure the property is properly priced in the market. Including but not limited to:
- Setting/managing rates by season, rate category and by room type.
- Maintaining channel parity.
- Monitoring competitive pricing and responding accordingly.
- Manage inventory restrictions (MLOS).
Conduct regular revenue meetings, via phone, with property leadership. Track and communicate the effectiveness of defined strategies and tactics making recommendations for on-going adjustments:
- Weekly tracking / status reports.
- End of month reviews.
Additional ad hoc analysis and/or project work as requested by WHG revenue management leadership.
You'll be successful if you have
- Group displacement analysis.
- Price Value Comparison.
- Potential property visits as determined necessary.
- Understanding of hotel or travel industry distribution landscape and systems.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate and present metrics into actionable proposals.
- Highly proficient in Excel; experience with business intelligence/reporting tools to pull data and reports.
- Above average organizational skills; ability to successfully manage multiple activities in parallel, across various management levels.
- Above average communication skills; ability to confidently and clearly interact remotely with property and brand resources; convey ideas clearly in voice and in writing.
- Ability to analyze and present findings from quantitative data; can assimilate information and data from disparate sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be able to show initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.
- Must have a basic understanding of financial terms and P&L statements.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Focus in Economics, Business, Finance, or Statistics preferred.
- 2-3 years of successful progressive experience in a revenue management, finance, strategy, or hotel operations role.
- Experience using hotel industry or travel industry inventory, PMS systems, is a plus.
- HMSI CRME is a plus.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the world’s largest hotel franchising company by the number of properties with approximately 9,100 hotels across over 95 countries on six continents. Through our network of more than 836,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the hospitality industry. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the world in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham employs more than 2,000 corporate team members worldwide who are dedicated to the Company’s mission of making hotel travel possible for all. Supporting thousands of franchisees and a growing global portfolio of 24 hotel brands—think household names like Wyndham, La Quinta, Ramada, Days Inn and Super 8—Wyndham team members are a widespread group of individuals with diverse interests and backgrounds. Our unique Count on Me culture, commitment to flexibility and core values of Integrity, Accountability, Inclusivity, Caring and Fun are just part of what continues to make Wyndham an award-winning best place to work.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Employment Status:
For residents of California, Colorado, Hawaii, New York, and Washington, click here
. What we expect from you
You will play an important part in our mission to make travel possible for all by:
∙ Being responsive, respectful and delivering great experiences to our guests, partners and communities.
∙ Foster an inclusive environment where individuals feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work and share their diverse perspectives.
∙ Bring your best every day and strive to exceed expectations in all you do.What you can expect from us
With Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, you can expect a fulfilling career to include:
∙ Growth opportunities through best-in-class training and career development, leadership training, mentorship opportunities and educational support.
∙ Competitive salary and benefits.
∙ Team member benefit programs that focus on nutrition, exercise, lifestyle management, physical and emotional wellness, financial health, and the quality of the environment in which all team members work and live.
∙ A Culture of Diversity & Inclusion - Our inclusive culture infuses different perspectives that reflect our diverse customers and communities around the world.About Wyndham
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the champion of the everyday traveler. Every day, we work to make hotel travel possible for all. With more hotels than anyone else, we offer the largest and widest collection of hotel experiences in the world. So wherever and however people travel, Wyndham will be there to welcome them.